I need Mason Mountain contact info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need Mason Mountain contact info

I got drawn for Mason Mountain GDM next week and I'm trying to get in touch with the office for some details. So far I can't get anyone on the phone at the number listed on tpwd's website. Does anyone have a good email address for them? I can't find that on the web either.

You can try facebook.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Kerr and Mason Mountain are listed together on fb so you may try Kerr contact info as well it might be the same people.

Comment

I'll hit them up. Thanks!

Comment

Facebook came through. I have the directors email now.

Comment

Mark is a good dude. They may be tough to get on the phone since they're limiting office exposure and they're not allowing anyone to use the lodging this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
            Facebook came through. I have the directors email now.

Any luck out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had similar experience with palo duro canyon last year, was next to impossible to get hold of those in charge of hunt, many calls and messages left with no response, the people at the state park were next to clueless about the hunt. We were notified just days before the hunt we would be allowed to stay on site which was very nice but the whole situation was very unorganized. Luckily we had not arranged lodging yet but others on the hunt had which cost them deposit money since they were given such late notice they could stay on site free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                Any luck out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yeah, I shot a 4 point the first day and we saw a spike that slipped away from us. We saw some nice bucks that didn't meet the criteria. I think 5 bucks total were killed. The full moon and the hot afternoons got us. I put up a trail cam and I had deer moving all night. I saw deer at every sit except the last morning. Yes, Mark is great guy and Mason Mountain is really cool place.

Comment

Working...
                X