Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Frame Rate = Super Slow Mo Kill Shot on MMR Doe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got another deer packed on ice from yesterday!

I’ll take some pictures of the progression and what the meat looks like after I process it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just seeing this and very cool video! How far was that doe at the shot? It always amazes me how much a deer moves between the release of an arrow and impact! I could definitely shoot further, but after a lot of experience, I have gotten where I limit my shots to preferably 18 yds or in because of this, but that's why bow hunting ain't easy.

Comment

Nice work with the videos! That girl shoulda left when she knew something was up. Has to be a bittersweet season for your family this year concerning the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I’ve got another deer packed on ice from yesterday!

I’ll take some pictures of the progression and what the meat looks like after I process it.

Cool! I'm in for this.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
            Nice work with the videos! That girl shoulda left when she knew something was up. Has to be a bittersweet season for your family this year concerning the ranch.

The bitter is gone. I have a lot of memories to cherish from both places.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Cool Video, thanks for sharing. I commented and subscribed as requested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post
                Cool Video, thanks for sharing. I commented and subscribed as requested.

LOL! I appreciate that a lot!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

nice

Comment

Thanks! Somebody's been busy boosting their post count today.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

The information gained using the sounds of arrow release and striking the target are fantastic. I put together a picture in Paint with 3 frames... the moment the arrow is released (as reference), the moment the doe reacted, and finally, the moment of impact. Amazing how much she ducked considering the location of the arrow when she first reacted.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Subscribed

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          The information gained using the sounds of arrow release and striking the target are fantastic. I put together a picture in Paint with 3 frames... the moment the arrow is released (as reference), the moment the doe reacted, and finally, the moment of impact. Amazing how much she ducked considering the location of the arrow when she first reacted.

Awesome graphical view! Thanks for putting that together. Amazing how far they drop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Another great video!

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                              Another great video!

Thank you. I’m back here this week for another go at it!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X