ATV Tow Behind Attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV Tow Behind Attachments

Anyone use ATV/UTV tow behind attachments like a DR Field and Brush Mower or Box Blade for road maintenance? Please share Pros, Cons, etc..

I have a brush mower works great sure wish the Kawasaki brute force came with cruise control

Comment

When my hunting buddy bought his place it came with a disc/cultipacker made by Tarter. It can be pulled by an ATV - they recommend 500 or larger. Ive messed around with it a bit and it seems to work pretty well. We plan to use it to create some food plot strips in the Fall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a King Cutter ATV plow. Welded a piece of RailRoad stock to it to give some weight and it works great

Comment

Brush mower is a fantastic addition if you dont have a tractor!

Comment

Love my swisher mower for sure !

Comment

I have the DR mower and love it. The only con is you need a decent area to turn around.

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback so far everyone!

Comment

I thought I wanted a DR attachment until I got to their web site. Went to their Reviews pages and found mostly negative reviews, Everything from shipping dates delayed for months to poor quality control to customer service and parts availability. Pages and pages of bad reviews. Not to say YOU won't have a good experience but I wasn't gonna take the chance

Comment

I pull a DR field and brush mower behind my yamaha grizzly 450 and kawasaki mule xs xc 4x4. No issues pulling it and no issues with getting parts when needed. Customer service been great.

Comment

Gotta admit, this one is pretty cool. Front end rotary mower. Look at the small trees that thing eats up?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqx2tYuo4FU"]Rammy Rotary mower 120 ATV PRO - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X