Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Security

Well got all finished up today, draw my first SS Check next month
    Sad when your Happy about drawing SS, but looking forward to it.

God Bless
    Bish

Sorry to say it's not enough. Enough has been stolen out of the account by Congress that they keep saying it won't last.

Comment

Congrats Bisch!!! Now that's your global hunting fund!!! I expect epicness soon sir.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on drawing you SS !

Comment

Originally posted by argel55 View Post
          Sorry to say it's not enough. Enough has been stolen out of the account by Congress that they keep saying it won't last.
          Hell, it's already gone ! Politicians (of both flavors) cleaned that out years ago. What we're getting now comes straight from the working folks. Which is why you young guys need a night job !

Comment

October this year and I will be there. Kids keep working so I can get mine. Been paying into it for 50 years are more.

Comment

Heck, I maxed what I could get out in my 40s......just been putting in for giggles and grins now. They can keep every penny for allotting me 15 consecutive years with zero taxation. I could amass triple of what the chart maxes out at....such a ponzi scheme. The bowhunts would be epicness!!![emoji1018] Bisch where is the first adventure???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Save some for me!

Comment

Congrats, you are finally getting back some of your own money.

Comment

Congrats on making it to getting some back. Please do not rain on this mans parade by making this thread political.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      Congrats on making it to getting some back. Please do not rain on this mans parade by making this thread political.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        ^^ yep! Congrats! Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          Hell, it's already gone ! Politicians (of both flavors) cleaned that out years ago. What we're getting now comes straight from the working folks. Which is why you young guys need a night job !
                          good for you getting some of your money back

told my boys to keep paying ss so I can get my check every month

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy it!

Comment

I started when I was 62 (1o yrs ago). I have already drawn more than I paid in, and when you add in my wife's drawing against mine, even moreso. Is it enough to live on? No way, but folks who are too lazy or too "slow" think it is and don't do anything to prepare--such as an IRA, a 401k, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X