Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for all involved! Senselessness, pure senselessness!

Comment

shooter identified, http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/14...ing-signs.html

Comment

Looks like this is another person that exhibited these signs of doing this, but people did not take him seriously and he dropped thru the cracks and some are trying to cover their butts because he was known to be a problem and nothing was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Looks like this is another person that exhibited these signs of doing this, but people did not take him seriously and he dropped thru the cracks and some are trying to cover their butts because he was known to be a problem and nothing was done.
            Exactly!!! This is a mental health issue not a gun issue

Comment

They are now saying this is possibly a domestic terrorist maybe even an international terrorist because of his connections to resistance groups and specifically Syrian resistance groups.

Comment

at this point, I don't really care who this person was that murdered those kids. The evil of this act just levels me. 17 kids are gone, their families are aching. I just can't imagine this type of tragedy. I'm probably like everyone else here in that guns don't scare me. But this type of evil... this degradation of society. This scares me.
                Last edited by kyle1974; 02-14-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Sad for the families and kids.

Hope it isn't related to Ash Wednesday and Vday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                    at this point, I don't really care who this person was that murdered those kids. The evil of this act just levels me. 17 kids are gone, their families are aching. I just can't imagine this type of tragedy. I'm probably like everyone else here in that guns don't scare me. But this type of evil... this degradation of society. This scares me.
                    This level of Evil scares me too. There is no way to bridle it.. It's in a persons heart.
                    There has been a major shift in the respect and compassion for a human life, in this country, in the short 52 years I've been on this planet..
                    I've been watching this tragedy unfold, off and on, since 2:30ish. One thing I noticed is the total lack of emotion or compassion that some the kids being interview showed.. Some talked about dead bodies of their fellow class mates lying in the halls like it was no big deal.. I even saw one young man crack a smile while talking about it... Maybe shock. Who knows...

NOT judging...... Just observing.....

Comment

Signs were painted in giant red letters with this kid... **** shame nobody intervened before he went off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Signs were painted in giant red letters with this kid... **** shame nobody intervened before he went off.

It's because schools/society are scared to death to be accused of being racist, anti whatever. But some people need labels. If you are a mentally deranged motherF***. Label them as such

Comment

Florida school shooting

This is him Nikolas de Jesus Cruz and the libs are running with identifying white nationalist.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-14-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

The parents should be in jail right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

If it's him...

This is not him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                                The parents should be in jail right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                                For?

Comment

Working...
                                X