Giraffe 50 BMG Head Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Some of y’all will bi*ch about anything! This was a good video and a perfect shot!

I respect the fact that he showed his goof up from the scope hitting him. He also showed hunting ethics by passing on the wildebeest. He did a great job of explaining how the giraffe would be used. I don’t know what else y’all want.
    Look up his video where he claims he missed a doe head shot and the shockwave from the bullet still killed it then get back to us.

He is an idiot and deserves to be called so.

Comment

Complete idiot. Had to sit next to him one time and some of his ideas on wildlife management and 'conservation' are mind-boggling. It's like Kroll and Jerry Johnston had a love child.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        Look up his video where he claims he missed a doe head shot and the shockwave from the bullet still killed it then get back to us.

He is an idiot and deserves to be called so.

Ive seen it many times. I thought the bullet went right through both eyes. That has nothing to do with this video does it?

Holy crap we don’t need anti hunters, we have each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Ive seen it many times. I thought the bullet went right through both eyes. That has nothing to do with this video does it?

Holy crap we don’t need anti hunters, we have each other.
          It is the same DB doing the same clickbait BS every video he ever does will be related to that one.

Just like Jimmy Houston shooting deer in a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            It is the same DB doing the same clickbait BS every video he ever does will be related to that one.

Just like Jimmy Houston shooting deer in a pen.

I didn’t ask y’all to agree with me.

Hate him all you want. I only spoke my opinion regarding this video.

Comment

smh

Comment

Dang he aged since the last time I watched him.

What's the bid deal? Plenty folks on here shoot does in the head and use a bigger gun than is required. Yes, its annoying listening to the bragging on all of the equipment, but I'm sure that's what keeps his sponsors happy.

Comment

He just shot a giraffe in the head with a big gun.....to me that's awesome. Has a better job than I do. Who's the real dumbass? Me for not being in his shoes instead of him. I'm a nobody that doesn't shoot a .50BMG at rocks let African game.

Comment

I had all his vhs tapes when I was younger. Also remember his brother eating a piece of steak someone threw to the dog.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it. I never have liked hunting shows but I like hunting and killing stuff.

Comment

Not my favorite outdoor host and ok to shoot what you want with what you want in my book!!

That 50BMG rang his bell pretty good. I wouldn't want mine to tag me when touching one off!!

Comment

Not something I would do but who cares? If it makes him happy. Salute!
                          Is it legal? OK, It is...so move on if you do not like it.
                          Guess what? You do not have to do it!
                          No, I do not like his vids or persona. The doe kill by concussion was a stretch.

Comment

Didn't he have a brother doing a show years ago?
                            I liked him.

Comment

Given the chance to shoot a giraffe with a 50BMG and have it recorded... count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                                Didn't he have a brother doing a show years ago?
                                I liked him.
                                Alan Warren was his name, I'm pretty sure

Comment

Working...
                                X