Best Price For Covert Code Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Price For Covert Code Black

Best I’ve seen is about $275. Anybody have a line for anything better? Gonna add 4 more this year after convincing the guys with the evidence from my 6 cams last year! That brings me to 10. It’s a lot to mess with but man we know what’s going on at least and I love it.

I figure after adding everything I’m at just over $400.

$275 cam
    $60 solar Panel (found as low as $40)
    $25 T Mate
    $11 T Shade
    $28 Amazon high cap Batteries
    $7 SD cards

Last year I got some EBay coupon. Really need to find another one of those.
    Last edited by muddyz; 05-13-2020, 09:35 PM.

How much does it cost you to run those things every year? Have you ever thought of trying the cuddeback system? I’ve seen mixed reviews. Seems like it could save some substantial money in your situation. I used to run coverts but the plans started adding up so I ditched them. I do have to say their customer service is excellent and I like the upgrade program they offer.

Comment

$15 per cam per quarter. Then I have one massive plan they are all sharing pics from. So I figure it at $60 per cam to run them July through March.

Comment

Originally posted by Greylight318 View Post
        How much does it cost you to run those things every year? Have you ever thought of trying the cuddeback system? I’ve seen mixed reviews. Seems like it could save some substantial money in your situation. I used to run coverts but the plans started adding up so I ditched them. I do have to say their customer service is excellent and I like the upgrade program they offer.

I believe Covert now has a system similar to the Cuddeback system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I believe Covert now has a system similar to the Cuddeback system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Nice. I really like covert. I’ve been hesitant on the cuddeback just because I’m not a big fan of their cameras in the first place. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Covert’s new “link” system is supposed to be out in June, my bow shop guy said.

Comment

How many pictures should I put on the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                How many pictures should I put on the plan?
                How many cameras do you have?

Comment

I originally had all Coverts. Just sold my last 2.

I am running all Spartan LTE's now. $251 shipped out the door cant be beat

Comment

Working...
                  X