>>--> Placed Boar in Quarantine 4-23-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>--> Placed Boar in Quarantine 4-23-2020

Just wrapped up video from my bowhunt on 4-23-2020! It's always great to let an arrow fly & share the experience with you guys! Hope everyone is doing good & getting through these unstable times. Hope you enjoy the video! Have a great week & be safe!
    Grab a cold drink, turn up the volume & hit the 1080 HD button! I included two links to help you guys get to the video faster! Hope one works for you!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dR2yr0aOOU"]Bowhunting South Texas Hogs 4/23/2020 - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats and Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Great video Robby

Comment

As always, great video.

Congrats on the 12 ring hog kill.

Rwc

Comment

Very nice video and shot!

Comment

Good video. Could not have placed a better shot !

Comment

Perfect shot and video. Nice job, my Friend. That Grim Reaper Razortip tore him up.

Comment

Great video, Mr. Ayala. If I didn’t know better, I’d have tagged this having been directed and produced by the “King of Documentaries” himself, Ken Burns.

Excellent use of establishment shots, of rostrum camera on still life subjects, and of transition shoes with masterful use of leitmotifs. And the cast...they were amazing. The lead protagonist was great (how did you get him to stand so still during the leitmotifs?), and the stunt animals were incredible; almost looked real.

All kidding aside, great job sir. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Great video - enjoyed watching. One suggestion, try to closer match the volume of the music with the audio you were able to record. That would take the video from a 9 to a 10!

And a perfect shot by the way!

Comment

Great video Rob. Love the drone brother and awesome shot like always. Keep um coming. Congrats!

Comment

great video and perfect shot!

Comment

Great video, like always!

Comment

Schmoked that asz. Atta boy.

Comment

Congrats, Robby!

Comment

great video

Comment

Working...