No announcement yet.

Who else is overdue for a haircut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my wife's displeasure I am about to start shaving mine again if I can't go get a haircut

Comment

Need one!!!

Comment

Good point..

Comment

I’m starting to look like the fifth Beatle. I was behind on getting a haircut when all this crap broke out. Now I’m really screwed. If it keeps this up I’ll have to find a bowl and some mule shears and rock that “8 is Enough” 70s style bowl cut.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My wife is a licensed barber. My haircuts are **** expensive but no waiting.

Comment

Both my beard and head need a cut, I told my wife to give me a buzz kit since I’m already going bald but she wasn’t having that...

Comment

been buzzing my head for about 8 years...hard to look bald when you do it on purpose

Comment

I rank getting hair cuts right up there with shaving my face. Don't like it. I hold off as long as possible. I haven't had a haircut in probably 6 or 7 months.

Comment

I’m due for one also. May try to get it done this coming Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was lucky and found an old man barber who ain’t scared. Only one in there and he said he opens till noon then hits the river with beer and a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          I've been cutting my own hair for about 6 years.
                          Just pop a #1 guard on the trimmer and keep mowing all over my dome until I don't hear anymore hair getting cut.
                          My hair was getting real thin on top anyway, but the decision to cut it all off was nothing short of liberating........and now it's just part of my identity.
                          Same here, #1 and done in about 3 min!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                            I've been cutting my own hair for about 6 years.
                            Just pop a #1 guard on the trimmer and keep mowing all over my dome until I don't hear anymore hair getting cut.
                            My hair was getting real thin on top anyway, but the decision to cut it all off was nothing short of liberating........and now it's just part of my identity.
                            Yes sir, high and tight is the way to go. Done in 5 minutes. Now the beard on the other hand is getting a little scary.

Comment

Tried getting wife to cut mine and she is scared. Might just buzz myself

Comment

I cut my own with a 7/3 fade. Have my wife trim up my neck and I’m done. This came from traveling all the time with work and never having a good barber, so I taught myself to cut my hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X