Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple will

howdy! ,
    does anyone have a form for a very simple will for a single person or know how to obtain ? any help appreciated

Yes, I have lots of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Me too!

Comment

Comment

Don’t do it without an attorney’s help no matter how simple it is unless you want your estate and heirs/beneficiaries paying the attorneys even more money to try to figure out what your will says.

Comment

Interested also, any lawyers on here that could help?

Comment

Contact a lawyer to prepare for you (it's not that expensive) or just write on a bar napkin;

I, STATE YOUR NAME, leave all my ***** to INSERT PERSONS NAME HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                Me too!
                Look who's got jokes.

Comment

This:

Don’t do it without an attorney’s help no matter how simple it is unless you want your estate and heirs/beneficiaries paying the attorneys even more money to try to figure out what your will says.

I have kids and grandkids. Lost my wife a few years ago. Should be simple, but if you do it right it's really not.

Go to an attorney and spend the money. You'll be glad you did. And so will whatever family you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Contact a lawyer to prepare for you (it's not that expensive) or just write on a bar napkin;

I, STATE YOUR NAME, leave all my ***** to INSERT PERSONS NAME HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
                      Just in case anyone is tempted to take the bar napkin suggestion above seriously -- this form would not get the job done.

Buzz Kill!

Sincerely,

Faux Lawyer

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                        For sure.

Comment

You can do one in your own handwriting, but it has to be in a certain format and word for word. You can designate your executor and who you want to leave your estate to. Our County Judge dd a class on this for everyone. It's completely legal. Now if you have children or stuff like that you better use an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                            Me too!
                            Me three!

All joking aside, I think there are a few attorneys on here that could help you out. Feel free to PM me or hit up Grayson, Crippler or one of the other guys on here.

Comment

Working...
                            X