Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundbreaking at Coal Creek Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think It is under contract from a TBH member from a another thread Ive been following. I sure hope it is. God luck on the sale and to the buyer. I hopefully look forward tooth's thread to keep going strong with progress

Comment

Congrats to the new future owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        My wife will be very glad to learn this. Congrats on the contract.

Rwc
        You would be a great fit up here

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
        Congrats to the new future owner.
        He is getting a great place!

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        I think It is under contract from a TBH member from a another thread Ive been following. I sure hope it is. God luck on the sale and to the buyer. I hopefully look forward tooth's thread to keep going strong with progress
        Maybe

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Tbher??
        Yes sir! He is a lurker that will divulge his identity if he wishes!

Comment

Congrats to buyer as well as seller ! Are you gonna run a progress thread on the next project ? We-uns in the cheap seats like to look at the pitchers....

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Congrats to buyer as well as seller ! Are you gonna run a progress thread on the next project ? We-uns in the cheap seats like to look at the pitchers....
            Absolutely! I will continue to update this thread until completion and the following project threads as well It all starts with a dream!

Comment

The water meter and power poles have been set! Now we have to drop our own pole for the meter and run the water from the water meter to the proposed shop site! After that its just running power to the shop and wiring it up to stamp this project complete
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Darton; 05-23-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Well that's just a good looking sight right there. I can almost hear that transformer buzzing, waiting to give life to future memories made. At some point, power will flow from the street, up that drive and into the bulb that will give light to the field dressing and caping of a 160+" buck. And then the lucky landowner will walk over to his/her field sink and turn the faucet on for county water to wash the blood off of his/her knife and hands. That lucky person will stand there, looking 10 yards away at their kids sitting around a camp fire, roasting marshmallows and giggling at every little thing. It all started with an idea, and then a plan, and then clean up, and then a power pole, and a water meter, and then.....

Comment

Wow I was born in Hughes county Oklahoma. The town of Holdenville went to school in Wewoka and graduated from Henryetta.. What part of the county is this in?

Comment

Originally posted by MidloTurtle View Post
                    Wow I was born in Hughes county Oklahoma. The town of Holdenville went to school in Wewoka and graduated from Henryetta.. What part of the county is this in?
                    In between Stuart and Calvin just south of HWY 270

Comment

Dropped our power pole recently so that the power company could connect us up for the upcoming shop construction Shouldn't be long before we wrap this one up
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Darton; 07-02-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

The buyer is getting a sweet piece of earth.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          The buyer is getting a sweet piece of earth.

Rwc

That’s for sure. There will be a giant hitting the dirt this fall if all goes as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                            That’s for sure. There will be a giant hitting the dirt this fall if all goes as expected.
                            I have no doubt, best of luck........

Rwc

Comment

At last! The shop materials arrived today and I met with the appraiser to give him the layout of the place! This project will be wrapped up soon and a new one is in the chute Looking forward to helping another new owner realize the dream
                              Attached Files

Comment

I’m excited to see this go up and it isn’t even mine!

Continued strong work!

Comment

Working...
                                X