Recommendations for Argentina dove hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for Argentina dove hunts

Getting ready to retire soon and I'm looking for fun get-a-way. A hunting buddy and I are thinking about doing one of those South American Dove and/or Dove/Duck hunts. Any personal experiences and or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Absolutely do the mixed bag hunt! Dove/Duck/Pigeons/Perdiz.

Comment

I highly recommend these guys. Great trip.
      Experience the epitome of luxury and unrivaled dove hunting at Los Chanares, the world-renowned lodge in Argentina. With exclusive access to the famed Macha dove roost and pristine private property, indulge in high-volume shooting just minutes away from the lodge. Enjoy unmatched amenities and impeccable service, creating a lodge atmosphere that seamlessly blends sophistication and relaxation. Discover why Los Chanares is referred to as "the finest dove hunting lodge in the world." Book your extraordinary hunting adventure today.

Comment

I met this guy and his crew at the airport. I can't speak to the hunting but they were a great group. I won't hesitate booking with them when that time comes.

Comment

We used Parana Sunrise back in 2015. Had a great time and did a combo dove/duck/golden dorado fishing. Plenty of birds, accommodations were great, food was great, hunting was unbelievable.

Comment

Comment

I have been twice with Los Chanares. It was fabulous. That being said, I would love to do the mixed bag deal or even a fishing/hunting combo.

Comment

Belli&Belli Outfitters were great hosts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I second los chanares bring a predator call and you will kill some foxes. We called in a mountain lion there a couple years ago, but it was too far to shoot.

Comment

I hunted with Detail Adventure outfitters. We stayed at Posta Del Norte. It was a great time and great accommodations

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your budget [emoji848].
                      We did a Orvis rated lodge.....exceptional!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                        I hunted with Detail Adventure outfitters. We stayed at Posta Del Norte. It was a great time and great accommodations

Yep, that's the place!!! We will deaux them again.....and soon!!![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Yep, that's the place!!! We will deaux them again.....and soon!!![emoji106]

Loved it. Leo was fantastic

Comment

I have hunted through Getducks.com six times at three different lodges in Argentina and Uruguay and had an unbelievable time.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                              Loved it. Leo was fantastic

If folks ONLY knew. The standards and white glove service is worth every dime!![emoji108]

Comment

Working...
                              X