TBH Lost A Legend Yesterday...Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That's quality stuff from big H, CC...thank you for sharing.

I made the mistake of going through some old text messages tonight. It sucks, but it still feels good. I've swapped a few messages with Steph lately, mostly about the girls. I'm not sure what to say, I'm not sure what there is to be said. Abryn had softball last weekend, which was well attended.

I guess we just keep hammering along..I really don't know.
    I bet she knows you dont know what to say. In fact, I would find it very appropriate to tell her, "steph, I dont know what to say, but I am calling to make sure you and the girls needs are met, and if o am out of place, please tell me." She will totally understand and be thankful I'd bet. Keep doing you and it will all shake out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for the Patek family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        How are the girls & the rest of the family doing Dale??
        I was able to go watch Abryn's softball games Friday night. It was really nice to see the girls, but they are obviously still struggling. I think they are just getting by for now to try to get done with school, and breathe a little bit, before making the larger and toughest decisions. I know Wilson, Chicken, and several other of our friends have been down to see softball games, have drinks, and even do some Mothers day stuff, with Steph and the girls. We're doing what we can, and there will be more to do from now on.

Comment

Everyone has a long road ahead of them. More prayers up and thanks to those that are stepping in and up to help the family along the way.

Comment

Very sorry to read this. I know I had met Matt many years ago at Bownanza but really didn't know him. Good on you Dale and others for the support you're providing. His wife and daughters will be in my prayers for healing.

Comment

In my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Wow, hate to see this! I’ll echo the others in saying beautiful words describing your friend Dale.

Thoughts with the family and friends, RIP

Comment

It’s been a bad, or good, night tonight. I’ve read this whole thing front to back.

We’re all going to Matt’s tomorrow to grill/swim/party with the girls, and try to do Matt stuff.

Keep praying for Steph, and the girls.

Comment

Prayers for family and friends. Thank you Dale and others for your support.

Comment

It was a big, fun day full of family and friends, everyone had a blast!

Planning a trip to Rockport for the 4th and Abryn’s birthday.

Comment

Great to hear Dale...thanks for the updates.

Comment

You're a good man, Dale!

Comment

Sounds like he was a hell of a guy.

Comment

It’s obvious many are touched by his passing, a testament of his character. Prayers for all.

Comment

Our boy was guiding us today. It’s been a good time, and only gonna get better. We love you brother, thanks for the guidance.

We’re doing the best we can...

Comment

Working...
                                X