Next Question ... Game cameras ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning, browning, and browning!!!

I hunt public land, so I use the Dark Ops or black flash Spec Ops exclusively.

I am still running one that is 7 years old and it is running just as good as it did when it was new.

In fact, the videos below are from that 7 year old camera.

They have only gotten better since then.

This is the 2020 spec Ops video quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at the Browning Strike Forces, which model & how big an SD card?

Comment

Browning Strike force is probably the most dependable camera you can get.

Tasco 8m is the best camera you can get for under $30. I’ve had both for several years without a single issue.

For cell cameras I don’t think you can beat the price/quality of Tactacam

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
          Looking at the Browning Strike Forces, which model & how big an SD card?
          HD Apex I run a 32GB with no trouble
          browning-strike-force-hd-apex-camera

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

For cell cameras I don’t think you can beat the price/quality of Tactacam
            Anyone know of a place that has the Tactacam in stock? Everywhere I am looking is out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
              Anyone know of a place that has the Tactacam in stock? Everywhere I am looking is out. Thanks.
              Bass pro had them on store in San Antonio, maybe try them online

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                Bass pro had them on store in San Antonio, maybe try them online
                They are out of stock online

Comment

Really like our Coverts; but also run half a dozen cheap stealth cams that are going on 2years with no issues (can be found on Camofire for ~$30/ea)

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                    Cabelas have them.

Comment

What size sd cards are you using?

Comment

I like the Spec Ops edge if you are going with the spec ops line.

Stills up to 20mp (though I think it is extrapolated from a 12 or 15MP sensor, so not true 20MP) videos in HD, really good night time performance too.

I run 32, 64, and 128gig cards in mine depending on what they are set on, and how long they will be unattended. Most of my summer cameras are set to 2-shot burst still pictures, but every single camera I have gets switched to ultra quality video in September and stays that way until antlers drop or the camera is pulled. High traffic areas get the 128gig, moderate traffic areas get the 64, and new camera locations get the 32gig.

If you step above 32gig, make sure and read the owner’s manual because only one format type of SD card is allowed. I believe it is the SDXE category cards, but don’t quote me on it.

I believe browning dominates the middle priced camera market right now. Their quality has been excellent for about 7-8 years now, especially when compared to other brands in the same price point. I can’t recommend video mode enough… I wouldn’t do it on a feeder or anything like that, because cards would fill up too fast. But rubs, scrapes, salt licks, or trail crossings work just fine. You learn a LOT more from a 10 second clip than a snapshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Strike force

Comment

Browning cameras have been really good. I’ve had great luck with the Browning Strike Force HD Pro X. I just bought two of the Browning Recon Force Elite HP4 with the security cases. I’m excited about these two new additions.....Crazy long battery life, really good picture quality and a 2” viewer. I’m really liking the pics I’ve been getting.

The Browning Recon Force Elite HP4 trail camera uses a blazing fast 0.1-0.7 second trigger speed & features smart IR video. Order it from Trailcampro today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                              Browning cameras have been really good. I’ve had great luck with the Browning Strike Force HD Pro X. I just bought two of the Browning Recon Force Elite HP4 with the security cases. I’m excited about these two new additions.....Crazy long battery life, really good picture quality and a 2” viewer. I’m really liking the pics I’ve been getting.

https://www.trailcampro.com/collecti...orce-elite-hp4
                              Is the Recon Force Elite worth the added cost over the Strike Force?

Comment

Well I can get anyone Spartan cameras at near dealer pricing if interested. However, I am cheap so personally I bought some Tactacams along with a couple of Spartans. The Spartan cameras are better built but also more than twice the cost.

I do love Moultrie cameras and I plan on buying their new camera that just came out. Looks better than Tactacam and same price or cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X