No announcement yet.

The official 2021 APR TBH special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m patiently waiting on the special and a 25-06 that my wife is having redone for me as our anniversary gift. We dropped it off in early January and I’m hoping it’s done soon. The wait is killing me!

Comment

2lazy what did you have done to the 25-06. I have a 1980s Remington 700 that I would like tear apart and use the action to build off. I still want to keep it a 25-06 but I would like to give it to my little buddy. Curious what your having done. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
        2lazy what did you have done to the 25-06. I have a 1980s Remington 700 that I would like tear apart and use the action to build off. I still want to keep it a 25-06 but I would like to give it to my little buddy. Curious what your having done. Thanks
        It’s a 700 BDL that my wife bought me for our 1st anniversary. I’m also keeping it a 25-06, it’s my favorite round for all things Texas. They are putting a new barrel on, trueing the action, trigger tech, bedding the factory bdl stock, and engraving the floor plate for me. I almost went with a McMillan Game Warden stock, but in the end I wanted it to look original, just well upgraded. I plan on hunting with it, so I guess when I’m gone and the kids have it they’ll know it was well used. I’m really excited to get it back and put it to use.

Comment

they gonna be shooters !!!

Comment

That sounds awesome and exactly what I wanted to do. I love my 25-06 and it has killed a ton of animals. Was given to me by my grandfather. We are gonna have to see pics of the finished product. Excited for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
              That sounds awesome and exactly what I wanted to do. I love my 25-06 and it has killed a ton of animals. Was given to me by my grandfather. We are gonna have to see pics of the finished product. Excited for you.
              Thanks man, I’ll post up some pics when I get it back and dialed in.

Comment

come on McMillan

Comment

My wife gave me a APR for Christmas. I’m having a 7mm in the Maverick build made. Specked it out first of January said it would take 3 to 3.5 months. Knocking on 5’s door right now. Probably having trouble getting parts. Glad I got my order in before the group deal hit. You guys may be waiting way longer then you think.

Comment

Wife just got the call that mines done. Can’t wait to get my paws on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark116 View Post
                      Wife just got the call that mines done. Can’t wait to get my paws on it!!
                      Be sure to post up some pics of it.

Comment

My wife gave me a APR for Christmas. I’m having a 7mm in the Maverick build made. Specked it out first of January said it would take 3 to 3.5 months. Knocking on 5’s door right now. Probably having trouble getting parts. Glad I got my order in before the group deal hit. You guys may be waiting way longer then you think.

Ordered on 1/21 for a Grad Present.... didn't make it in time. Still waiting

Comment

Picked mine up today. It looks great. C CD any wait to hit the range. I would post pics but don’t know how.

Comment

Picked mine up today. It looks great. C CD any wait to hit the range. I would post pics but don’t know how.

Send me the gun and I will take pictures for you and let you know how it shoots [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just an update for everybody......we received the first batch of actions for the TBH builds this week. I'll post updates as we receive more parts.

Comment

Not going to get excited...going to pretend I never even saw this! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X