Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard about the spike protein shedding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
    Unless the Covid is actually a type of flu strain. Then we were very close to same numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look familiar?Click image for larger version

Name:	influenzafigure1-1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	24652904

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr. Tenpenny explains more in this video how it happens with certain chemicals and meds.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
        "something is going on, but more research will be needed to figure out"

I bailed after reading this, not that there was much more to read.

Everybody just needs to calm the hell down.
        LOL.. I'm very calm and I ain't taking the jab and I ain't wearing a mask and I survived the China virus. Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          LOL.. I'm very calm and I ain't taking the jab and I ain't wearing a mask and I survived the China virus. Life is good.
          I believe the technical term for it is Chinese Cooties.

Comment

Can someone move this over to the loony bin aka Politics and C/E sub-forum?

Comment

In b4 moved to the pace cesspool of covid threads

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                It's been out for a few weeks now...some dr offices / businesses are now not allowing vaxxed folks inside the premises. Crazy times.
                Please name just one Dr Office or Business. Just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Please name just one Dr Office or Business. Just one.
                  Scagnetti's Bait, Tackle & Hubcap Emporium, right next to the kissing booth out by the interstate. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    ^^^
                    This!! They have 0 liability
                    gun manufacturers have some protection also....see what good that does.

Comment

It's been a couple three weeks & the links are buried in twatter world that would take hours to locate which I'm not gonna waste time with for doubters...This 411 is just now barely coming to light & I'll post up more as new stories surface, as I'm sure this snowball is just getting rolling. Trust me, this is a real 'thing'.

It's not just this shedding issue either...I've seen articles / interviews where a couple of gym's insurance companies were going to drop them if they allowed vaxxed folks memberships due to the unknown / long term effects. (i think those were in canada)

Here's a private school that won't employ the vaccinated.

Comment

Here are a list of ingredients. Yummy.

[Forwarded from 8CueBall ��]
                        ✅INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
                        These are being INJECTED into your kids;

◾️Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾️Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾️Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾️Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾️Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

◾️Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾️Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

◾️Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾️Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾️African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾️Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾️E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

◾️DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾️Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳️You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

✳️Fact check vaccine ingredients here:

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          These are the primary conduits of all viruses including influenza, adenovirus and rhinovirus. It’s not that hard. Person a sneezes into their hand, then they touch door handle. A few moments later you LICK the same door handle and go to rub an itchy eye. Even more simplistic, a person sneezes and droplets of saliva become aerosolized and drift thru a crowded office space
                          Awesome! Some like Sweet. Some like Sour. I like a mix of both.

I believe the Chinese folk call SARS 2.0 ...the Wuhan Virus. Racist!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I came here thinking this was another thread about spikes and when to feed protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Awesome! Some like Sweet. Some like Sour. I like a mix of both.

I believe the Chinese folk call SARS 2.0 ...the Wuhan Virus. Racist!
                              You are into some odd fetish!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                You are into some odd fetish!
                                Yeah, I had a totally different impression of him up till this . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X