Poachers 😡

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    show that pic at the near buy liquor store. they will know him.
    This made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by stikshooter View Post
      Ok. Turns out the rancher knows him.
      He is the guy that runs cattle on the place and is apparently allowed to shoot varmints and hogs.

So, did you find out what he was shooting at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He thinks pigs they were on the camera right before the guy walked across

Comment

Are you missing and podiums??

Glad yall figured it out.
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, now let's all take back those POS and other like comments. Hmmm, shouldn't we.
            Nah.

Comment

I knew the landlord was involved. He should have told you this at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                I knew the landlord was involved. He should have told you this at the beginning.
                Most of us with instinct and the ability of making a non-emotional decision called it

Comment

Did he kill anything? He looks a little upset in the pic.

Comment

I agree with others and would want to understand the ‘terms’ of their agreement. Is he allowed to actually hunt or is it just kind of a shoot one if you see it while riding around. If he’s going to be out there blasting away and landowner doesn’t care might be good to communicate with him when you’re there so he doesn’t spoil your hunt. Sounds like a crappy situation.

Comment

Well, it looks like someone has a stash of 30-30. Supremely jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                        I like the mullet.
                        Mississippi mud flap

Comment

Originally posted by stikshooter View Post
                          My bets are pipeline worker. This lease is a 10,000 acre lease. Our pasture is about 1500 acres. Where this blind is located, there should be no one in that area of our pasture. It is most definitely not the landowner or his kin
                          I am glad you found out who it was. I have not see pipeline worker dress like that on the job unless it maybe a new construction. Normally they wear FRC unless you thought he was out there on his days off.

Comment

I wouldn’t care to share my corn, blind or lease with other hunters I don’t know.
                            What if you were hunting there when he drove up?
                            Good luck unless you reach some agreements with LO soon

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                              I wouldn’t care to share my corn, blind or lease with other hunters I don’t know.
                              What if you were hunting there when he drove up?
                              Good luck unless you reach some agreements with LO soon
                              If that wasn't disclosed in the original agreement, I'm taking my stuff and getting the hell out of there with a big middle finger to the landowner.

Comment

It would have to nice if he would have told ya! Makes you wonder what else is going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X