X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was up about 30% since I bought Saturday morning. I’ve almost made all my miners fees and transfer fees back in less than 48 hours, not a bad start. Here’s to hoping this thing goes to the moon, and by moon I mean $.01.

Comment

I can’t get it to work past this

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post

I can’t get it to work past this

Go to your MetaMask app and confirm. It should have taken you to the page.

I did the same thing multiple times last week and sent money someone. Al accounts numbers matched but somehow I didn’t receive any shares. Lost money every transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Go to your MetaMask app and confirm. It should have taken you to the page.

I did the same thing multiple times last week and sent money someone. Al accounts numbers matched but somehow I didn’t receive any shares. Lost money every transaction.

That’s my problem. Nothing is showing up in MetaMask to confirm

Comment

I’m still in the waiting period for my ETH to clear in Coinbase but I’m up almost $100.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                That’s my problem. Nothing is showing up in MetaMask to confirm

Did you add the token to meta mask and its showing 0 value, or do you not see the token?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  Did you add the token to meta mask and its showing 0 value, or do you not see the token?

I added and it’s showing 0.
                  When I submit the transaction in uniswap, it redirects me to meta to confirm but there’s nowhere to confirm.

Comment

Finally got everything through. Now to figure out how to track it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Download the Zerion app and connect your MM. it will show what you have.

Or go to the Uniswap page, connect your MM wallet then in the top selection put the Elon as if you were trading back ELON for ETH. “Do not hit swap”!

Hit “Max” and it will show you USD value
                      Good copy. Thank you sir!

Comment

Minor fee over $200 right now.... seems like we are swapping one banking system with fees for another.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          Minor fee over $200 right now.... seems like we are swapping one banking system with fees for another.
                          Dang.. Guess I'll wait a little bit..

How often does it change?

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                            Dang.. Guess I'll wait a little bit..

How often does it change?
                            Seems like yesterday at this time it was round $40. Cant remember now.

I'm wondering if the game is to get intrest in these odd tokens spun up then the actual money is made on mining and gas...

Just a wild and uneducated/unscientific guess and thought on my part.

Comment

So.... if my wild assumptions are correct, how do I start a mine or gas station (full service of course)?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                So.... if my wild assumptions are correct, how do I start a mine or gas station (full service of course)?

I’ve wondered about this too. Crypto mining consumes a metric **** load of electricity. Bitcoin mining alone uses more energy than some countries if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X