Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buras, La: Headed home to fish the salt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    I like reading/hearing of stories such as these Oscar. Family fun activities that show us life isn’t so bad and focuses on the positives in life. Even down to the frying fish and yard work. Thanks for taking us along.
    I concur wholeheartedly. [emoji120] Life is what you make it....period. The persistent negativity is off limits for us, as it is about rolling with the......waves![emoji907]
    My brother got my nephew his 1st training on dad's ole riding lawnmower.....perfect practice for this summer.[emoji6] We were able to get everything trimmed and all the big branches out for trash pickup. The ladies made speckled trout dinners and kicked back with some vino as I repositioned my dad's USAF plaque and installed the new outside clock/humidity and temperature gauge. The biggest cherry on top of a wonderful trip was the chance to see the 31 acre place that big sis and her hubby are closing on. Beautiful piece of ground on the river road.[emoji304] I suspect me and the nephew will be running rabbits next season on it.......lol.[emoji235]Click image for larger version

Name:	20210421_145917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	24649690Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0(27).jpg
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	24649691Click image for larger version

Name:	20210421_171737.jpg
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	24649692Click image for larger version

Name:	20210421_171743.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	24649693Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_112339.jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	24649694Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_102336.jpg
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	24649695Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_110402.jpg
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	24649696

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kudos on a great trip. Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

You are winning Sir!! Good stuff

Comment

This thread is pure awesomeness!! Congrats to you and your family on living life right!

Comment

You pushed me over the top Oscar! This is something dad and I said we we’re gonna do for years! Finally got it booked for the end of June! Looking forward to it!

Thanks for taking us along!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              You pushed me over the top Oscar! This is something dad and I said we we’re gonna do for years! Finally got it booked for the end of June! Looking forward to it!

That's awesome! WE are still talking about this fun-filled & memory making trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Congrats on moving forward with your plans with your Dad. As you know we aren’t promised tomorrow. I had plans on a certain hunt with my Dad that never transpired due to his passing in 1999.

Comment

Landrover,
                  your nephew is probably having fun and doesn’t realize where that lesson on mowing is headed. Lol Again thanks for sharing.

Comment

4 more days and we’ll be there. Revisiting this thread doesn’t help the time go by faster lol

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                      4 more days and we’ll be there. Revisiting this thread doesn’t help the time go by faster lol
                      Oh I'm jealous! It'll be a blast!

Comment

Working...
                      X