No announcement yet.

For all you high fence guys down south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fences in Encinal are just as tore up as they usually are. However, the border patrol traffic on 35 between Cotulla and Encinal is nearly zero, which is a little concerning. Either they're all at the border, or they've been called off.

Comment

Infuriating

Comment

^^^ they are busy processing. Not enough to handle the amount of illegals coming across.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          Smart folks figured out to put gates and ladders in decades ago.

They don’t use ladders, especially on high fences because it makes them more visible. You don’t have to get very high before you can see over south TX brush. Additionally, when they’re being chased in a stolen vehicle, they drive right through fences & gates. Nice try, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chootem View Post
            Are they interrupting your clan meetings?
            No. But they are breaking into businesses and stealing, breaking in to barns and farm houses and stealing. There is added crime and eventually somebody gets hurt. They are consuming local resources so tax rates need to go up. They are filling emergency rooms for non-emergency services. They are carrying in Covid and a host of other diseases Americans don't need. They do suppress the low wage job market, which means teenagers can't find summer or after school work. They do get their kids in school, but since they don't speak English my taxes pay to teach it to them.

They do use all the local sports fields on Sunday afternoons, kill all the grass, leave trash, etc. But they don't pay any taxes to fix it.

Kind of getting the idea of why they are the problem they are? If not you're just not paying attention. You don't have to be a Klan member to suffer a large negative impact from ILLEGALs.

Comment

PUT OUT MILITARY ON THE BORDER give one warning shot then open up. I bet the word spreads quick not to enter the United States illegally

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                No. But they are breaking into businesses and stealing, breaking in to barns and farm houses and stealing. There is added crime and eventually somebody gets hurt. They are consuming local resources so tax rates need to go up. They are filling emergency rooms for non-emergency services. They are carrying in Covid and a host of other diseases Americans don't need. They do suppress the low wage job market, which means teenagers can't find summer or after school work. They do get their kids in school, but since they don't speak English my taxes pay to teach it to them.

They do use all the local sports fields on Sunday afternoons, kill all the grass, leave trash, etc. But they don't pay any taxes to fix it.

Kind of getting the idea of why they are the problem they are? If not you're just not paying attention. You don't have to be a Klan member to suffer a large negative impact from ILLEGALs.
                Well said! Americans get their feelings hurt daily by the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                  Just wondering what they call you when you go over there.
                  Low hanging fruit...

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post

^^^

Not really any more to say than this right here........

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                      Troll , you make some dumb azz comments.
                      It's never ending!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                        PUT OUT MILITARY ON THE BORDER give one warning shot then open up. I bet the word spreads quick not to enter the United States illegally
                        This! A couple of floaters in river & its over.

Comment

yeah they use ladders alright - in our camp - threw a tire through the window and took a ladder to climb into the mobile home . This is a little reality for those of you on here who think the influx of illegals is not a big deal. Wait till they break into you house and steal your property.

Been at that lease outside Eagle Pass for 13 years - very very little traffic and never an issue in our camp until this past season. They were walking into our camp at night while we were around the camp fire and demanding food , water, and directions. Pretty bold stuff - if some of you think things are not a mess down there then you are sadly mistaken -

what do I call them? People who will tear your property up - not good in any country or society
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Huntingfool; 04-14-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                            Their military and cartels are on the other side shooting already.

Comment

Mexican people I know that live and work west of Cotulla specifically on the Briscoe Cochina and Caterina ranches call them "Wets" therefore I have no problem with anyone else calling them that. I on the other hand just prefer to call them "Backs".

Comment

and by the way - all you guys saying "shoot, shovel, and shut up" are ridiculous. I do not like anyone breaking in and taking my property but claiming to shoot another human being and bury them on a public forum is not a very smart thing to do - too much testosterone - silliness

Comment

Working...
                                X