No announcement yet.

Drew Brees is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the little attention I paid to the NFL he folded like a cheap lawn chair in the name of fame and fortune. Sadly, just one of many. Respect can be hard earned but easily lost.

Comment

He's been done for several years but somebody forgot to tell him.
      Long past time for new blood.

Comment

Good riddance. He caved to the BLM mob, so I could care less about him. AMF!!

Comment

Originally posted by clayree View Post
          This!

Comment

For everyone saying that Drew Brees gave in, did a 180, changed his opinion, etc...

Can you please explain to me how? Maybe I missed something that he said, but all of this time I understood him to apologize for the TIMING of his comment, not the CONTENT of his comment. He never changed his opinion. He simply did what he thought was best for his TEAM.

Maybe you are talking about the name taped on his helmet in a practice. I thought that was a little out of his character to do something like that.

Drew Brees came back for the season with one goal in mind, a superbowl win. In order to accomplish that goal he has to have full buy-in from 53 other guys on the team. He has to be able to lead these guys into battle every single day to fight harder than any other team. So maybe, Drew Brees put his team first in order to accomplish a career goal? In my opinion Drew didn't change who he is as a person for public/team acceptance. I think that he did what he had to do to win his team's trust and lead them.

For the past 20 years Drew Brees has been under a magnifying glass as a person, a leader, a quarterback, a husband, a father, an entrepreneur, and a disciple of Christ. If you ask me, when I look at the COMPLETE PICTURE of his character as a man, I say that he's one of the most incredible men to ever step foot on a football field.

Comment

Thanks for all you have contributed to NOLA and the surrounding areas! You will always be Bree-zus to the folks that know what you have done for 15 years. Enjoy YOUR family time and I look forward to attending the Hall of Fame induction in 5 years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                He's been done for several years but somebody forgot to tell him.
                Long past time for new blood.
                This is just a comical post.

Dude averaged like 28 TDs per season over the last 3 years despite the fact that he had to miss games in 2019 from a torn ligament in his throwing hand, and had half his ribs broken and a collapsed lung in 2020. But I guess when you go from being one of the most prolific passers ever, to just "better than most" of the league, then yeah, you're done. Someone should tell Tom Brady too...

Comment

The La. part of Brees is awesome. The part of Brees y’all keep hate’n on is from Austin

Comment

I lost all respect for that dude when he put the sticker with the name of the rapist who resisted arrest on his helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by clayree View Post

Amen.

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement, Drew Brees! A silent performer on the field in an age of grandstanders.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Meh, the dude supported a rapists who lunged for a knife to attack a cop with.

F him AND Jacob Blake

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Thanks for all you have contributed to NOLA and the surrounding areas! You will always be Bree-zus to the folks that know what you have done for 15 years. Enjoy YOUR family time and I look forward to attending the Hall of Fame induction in 5 years!!!

Comment

Heck of a career and a good Christian man.

I will never understand those who will judge a quality human being so harshly for something political while ignoring, if not outright defending the sleaziness of those whose politics they agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                                Heck of a career and a good Christian man.

I will never understand those who will judge a quality human being so harshly for something political while ignoring, if not outright defending the sleaziness of those whose politics they agree.
                                Well said!

Comment

Working...
                                X