Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes the best insulated coveralls in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post
    if you wear a 3x tall I'll give you some brand new ones I've never worn-lost a lot of weight between seasons.
    Or anyone else who can.
    Shoot me a pm and I'll get them to you as soon as I can.
    Pat Miller
    PM coming

Comment

Whatever you do don’t buy any Walls. Dickies bought them out and must’ve cheapened things. The zippers barely lasted two weeks. Store wouldn’t help me out and the manufacturer wouldn’t either. Paid over $100 for an insulated, tall size.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        The REAL question should be which covers are the easiest to get out of before going into claustrophobic cardiac arrest while trying to remove before you dehydrate after it warms up...I brought a knife one time.

Or after you are 25ft up a tree and the Budweiser you drank the night before tears your guts up.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My old walls are great. Carhartt now.

Comment

I use Carhartt.

Comment

Cabela's and Wall's are what I have, both are good and old lol. Wall's are probably 15 years old, Cabela's about 5

Comment

I have a set of Carhartt and okder Walls. I also use a set of Redhead bibs. The Carhartt are the thickest and handle brush the best.

Comment

coveralls spoken for

Comment

I'm in the market for a new pair now as well. Who sells Carhartts these days? My old Walls were good but so noisy I had a hard time bow hunting out of them.

Comment

I recommend Carhartt. Been wearing them for years. I normally just buy them straight from their website. I use the brown insulated bibs and the camo full zip jacket with hood. Very durable, wont break the bank, and will keep you warm even on the coldest days. Only downfall is they dont do great in the snow once they are wet unless you have some good base layers.
                      Last edited by BlessedVeteran0305; 10-29-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Carhartt. Several lining options and they make a specific line for extreme cold.

Comment

I quit wearing coveralls when I found out about merino wool. No more bulky coveralls for me. Layers with high quality fabrics are much more effective at keeping me warm and dry.

Comment

I run crappie fishing trips on the weekends
                            the Cabelas guide gear is top notch in the cold wet wind

Comment

Working...
                            X