No announcement yet.

Tbh'ers P1s sound off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P1 here but it has been super hard to listen for the last several months to the point where i don't tune in much anymore. Waaaaay too much nonstop liberal BS from those guys. And they lay it on thick! If i wanted to hear all that mess I'd put it on CNN radio.

Comment

That theory cannot be proven.

Comment

Rocco Pandola navigates beltline....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          My how times have changed......F the Ticket
          Are they cramming liberalism down everyone's throat constantly or just because they talk about sports that protest and support BLM?

The Horn in Austin pretty much stays away from politics.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Are they cramming liberalism down everyone's throat constantly or just because they talk about sports that protest and support BLM?

The Horn in Austin pretty much stays away from politics.
              Depends on whos listening - They share their opinions, but they dont force anyone else to take their opinion as gospel that I have seen.

Still supporting charities here locally. Raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for Seniors / Homeless / Hungry kids / Puppy Dogs.

As sports have come back - more sports have been talked.

Comment

I'm just not a fan of **** like this Bob. I haven't listened to them in a long time because of their liberal leaning ways in previous years. I just see excerpts on twitter when folks I follow for sports retweet their stuff. Juniors attitude here just torqued me a bit as if he and his sports cohorts are the **** messiahs on how we should do life.. I was thinking this was not long after Kenny walked off stage in support of the rapist with 7 bullets in his back.
                Last edited by Smart; 09-03-2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I'm just not a fan of **** like this Bob. I haven't listened to them in a long time because of their liberal leaning ways in previous years. I just see excerpts on twitter when folks I follow for sports retweet their stuff. Juniors attitude here just torqued me a bit as if he and his sports cohorts are the **** messiahs on how we should do life.. I was thinking this was not long after Kenny walked off stage in support of the rapist with 7 bullets in his back.
                  Yep. Jr, danny and corby have been getting very hostile to just the idea of civil discourse in discussion. They are paid to discuss things, so it's hard to listen when you know they despise your pov so very much.

Bob, that was just a nervous bizzaro rant, cuz he is not convicted in his faith. At least these other guys believe what they say.

Comment

Hazmat uniform. Don’t want’cha, you’re fat!

Comment

Danny examine it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X