Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    whats your price range?
    I pay $2200 out west so I don't mind paying that or more for a local place if it's good.

Comment

Crumple horn in Onalaska is a trophy lease per say. I have no contact information. May google them.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
        I made a move towards South Toledo Bend this year. Been happy so far. I can message you more info if interested.
        Here's 2 that my neighbor at Tbend took around Six Mile . .
        Angelina National Forest . .
        Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sharecropper; 10-24-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The really highly managed places are gonna start closer to double what you are paying.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            The really highly managed places are gonna start closer to double what you are paying.
            Point me to one please

Comment

If you want big deer in East south East Texas stay close to the rivers.. I hunt national forest around Toledo bend . There are some good deer but it's not a go sit in a stand and stare at a feeder type of deal . You have to take everything into consideration.. wind food bedding etc..

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                Point me to one please
                hyder in nacogdoches county is one.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
                    Crumple horn in Onalaska is a trophy lease per say. I have no contact information. May google them.
                    They had monsters on that place years ago. I used to hunt just down the road from it. They did have some strict rules also.

Comment

Scrappin Valley is the best I know of

Comment

Look up Three point hunting club. I was on for a few years. It has some nice bucks and a great camp area, it just wasn't what I wanted. I only bow hunt and they are MLD 3 with lots of guns. http://3pointhunting.com/

Comment

Comment

Scrapping Valley is right down the dirt road from me. I've never been there. Only heard what other people say. Which was all good. Good genetics in the area.

Comment

There are several highly managed MLD III leases in Zavalla that produce good deer every year. I hunted a smaller lease (1500 acres) adjacent to two different larger MLD III leases for five years and we definitely benefited from their management practices. I was lucky enough to take a P&Y buck off of ours four years ago.

Comment

East Texas deer hunting SUCKS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X