No announcement yet.

S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also congrats on the doe Piney, your season is off to a better start than mine that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are no deer in the Sam.....but there are some good ones in the Davey.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        There are no deer in the Sam.....but there are some good ones in the Davey.

Nope not true!! None here either!! Move along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good doe piney! If I can catch a break with work I hope to get out to my spot. Not sure why though, since theres no deer anymore. I guess I just like looking at acorns and leaves

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Asking for some help.

The cagle campground is full the weekend I want to go. How do the primitive spots work?

The ones you can't make a reservation on. Are you able to show up and pitch a tent?

Or do I just need to get a hotel room?
            Some of the spots are a little overgrown, but theres plenty. Opening weekend I showed up at 6pm the friday before and easily found a spot.

Comment

There are 3 or 4 good bucks in the Davy, but they all bed on Garguys property. Too many meth heads and hillbillies up there for me to risk bustin brush up that way

Comment

Job well done Piney.

Comment

After 2 years I got a spike down Monday afternoon - really tough hunt but ecstatic how it turned out! I had to leave an area I scouted since last spring because forest service is doing work in the area. I had one weekend to scout out a new area and it paid off!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
                    After 2 years I got a spike down Monday afternoon - really tough hunt but ecstatic how it turned out! I had to leave an area I scouted since last spring because forest service is doing work in the area. I had one weekend to scout out a new area and it paid off!
                    Congrats, he should be nice and tender lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Congrats, Romulan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on man!

Comment

Congrats Romulan!

Comment

Job well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X