• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there. It’s hard. Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Been there. There are no words. Hold her tight. Prayers sent.

Comment

Truly heartbreaking. I'm sorry for her loss, and the family's pain.

Comment

So sorry....Wife & I have been there. It's always on your mind, but time will help some.

Comment

Prayers for the Family. So sorry for y'all. God Bless.

Comment

Don't let her blame herself. My wife and I lost our second one early and she pointed to several things she wasn't doing to ensure the baby's health and beat herself up about it. I struggled to help her see that it wasn't her fault and she didn't really move on until we had our second baby. Praise God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat13 View Post
                  Don't let her blame herself. My wife and I lost our second one early and she pointed to several things she wasn't doing to ensure the baby's health and beat herself up about it. I struggled to help her see that it wasn't her fault and she didn't really move on until we had our second baby. Praise God.

This don’t let her carry that burden which the husband is where that should mostly happen but you need to help him from that front. She will more than likely try to blame herself and it is not healthy and will not make things better. So sorry for your loss we are at 23 weeks and I don’t even want to imagine what that must feel like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

So hard to understand, prayers sent.

Comment

No Words to offer but your daughter, her husband, & your entire family are in my prayers...

"Lord, please Comfort these fine folks and be with them during this difficult time...."

Comment

I am terribly sorry for your family's loss. I will be praying for the Lord's peace over all of you.

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                            I'm going to say something that may sound harsh but it is honestly the only thing that helped me. We lost our daughter Presley at 22 weeks. I still have a very hard time dealing with it but I read something that helped a little.....and may help her....You're right, you cannot imagine the pain she is going through so don't try. Don't tell her everything will be alright. Don't tell her her babies are in heaven and happy because this isn't something she will want to hear....don't tell her God has a plan, don't tell her any of that......the loss of a child, much less two is......well I cannot explain it except it isn't natural and NOTHING about removing them is natural and it's A HORRIFIC thing NO mother should EVER endure. When I lost my daughter I had a hard time even wanting to live each day. Literally only time will help and sometimes, you can't get over it for a long long time. I can't say I am "over" it but we got pregnant about 8 months afterword so I was sort of thrust into dealing with it the best I could.
                            Read this, then read it again. It's harsh, and it's accurate. We lost a little girl at 14 weeks (12 years ago), and my FIL did all he could to make it worse (unbeknownst to him) by trying to make it better. I have a daughter, and I know how much you want to take away her pain. Just know you can't. Give her a hug and a shoulder and promise her nothing with regard to getting through this. She will heal, but she'll never "get over" it. (not that you made such a suggestion, just an observation based on our experience)

We (my wife, really) have been fortunate to realize over time that our loss was turned into a blessing, in that God has used it to allow my wife to counsel and support other women struggling with similar loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                              I am terribly sorry for your family's loss. I will be praying for the Lord's peace over all of you.

Read this, then read it again. It's harsh, and it's accurate. We lost a little girl at 14 weeks (12 years ago), and my FIL did all he could to make it worse (unbeknownst to him) by trying to make it better. I have a daughter, and I know how much you want to take away her pain. Just know you can't. Give her a hug and a shoulder and promise her nothing with regard to getting through this. She will heal, but she'll never "get over" it. (not that you made such a suggestion, just an observation based on our experience)

We (my wife, really) have been fortunate to realize over time that our loss was turned into a blessing, in that God has used it to allow my wife to counsel and support other women struggling with similar loss.

This is true. We lost our first at 14weeks, our second son Luke was as blessing. He’s 5 now. Our 3rd son Noah quit breathing in his sleep at 5months old. Our 4th son Reed is 2months old now.

It gives me comfort to know that the lord created the life within. He also decides when to take it away. There is a place for everyone in heaven. I choose to believe the reason my boys were taken is because the lord had a perfect place for them. They are in heaven now doing wonderful things.

My 5 yr old often asks about Noah. I tell him.
                              “ that little punk cheated! He got to cut in line. He got to skip all the pain and heartache we experience here on earth and gets love daily that’s stronger than anybody here on earth can give us.”

We all have to earn our right to go to heaven here, our perfect children were given a pass.

That’s what gives me comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That last post by Flash was real.

Judging by the number of views vs the number of post I would say there is a lot of us that don't know what to say. I was one of them. I could never imagine. God Bless these children and their families.

Comment

Working...
                                X