Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May we all sing praises to our God for this work He is doing in our sister Courtney... Raise your voices high and give Him the praise and glory!

Psa 66:1 ...Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;
    Psa 66:2 Sing the glory of His name; Make His praise glorious.
    Psa 66:3 Say to God, "How awesome are Your works! Because of the greatness of Your power Your enemies will give feigned obedience to You.
    Psa 66:4 "All the earth will worship You, And will sing praises to You; They will sing praises to Your name." Selah.
    Psa 66:5 Come and see the works of God, Who is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.
    Psa 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land; They passed through the river on foot; There let us rejoice in Him!
    Psa 66:7 He rules by His might forever; His eyes keep watch on the nations; Let not the rebellious exalt themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Brandon, did you say Jenn said she was 'gone 30 minutes...' ? ...what did you mean gone? like her heart and breathing stopped for that long? OR.. please Lord...let it be this.. Jenn was out of the room 30 minutes.......
      Her heart stopped for 30 minutes. They were manually breathing for her with some device.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
        WOW. Can't believe as long as she has been there someone would give her something she isn't supposed to get. Prayers continue for Courtney daily.
        Unbelievable, I would be furious!

Comment

More Prayers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Her heart stopped for 30 minutes. They were manually breathing for her with some device.
            Thats a long, long time...She may have spoken with Jesus personally

Comment

Oh man......prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Thats a long, long time...She may have spoken with Jesus personally
                Yes and He sent her back because her work is not done here! Those kids gotta have their mamma! That's what I'm believing for!

Comment

This is getting even more scary than it has been.

Prayer going up

Comment

Lord please lay your RIGHTOUS HANDS on COURTNEY AND cover her with your MERCY and GLORY
                    We will continue to rebuke these attacks on her and Confess that YOU ALONE ARE THE ULTIMATE HEALER AND GIVER of life.
                    IN Jesus Name AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Yes and He sent her back because her work is not done here! Those kids gotta have their mamma! That's what I'm believing for!
                      And I am in agreement with you Charlie, it's only over when he says it's over and were far from that and not going there either
                      Last edited by SAVIOUR68; 03-09-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers for Courtney. My gosh she has been through enough. Bring her back to full health Lord and return her home to her children so that she may raise them as should be done.

Comment

Been out all day and just getting caught up from this morning. What an emotional roller coaster this day has been. My stomach was in knots as I read Brandon's post ability her heart stopping. Thank God for bringing her back again. Continued prayers that Satan will understand he is not in control and move along. Prayers also for Jenn. I can't even imagine having to deal with all this. Bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear Lord please provide your awesome healing power to Courtney and rid her of this terrible disease. Drive the demons from her and allow her to continue her recovery. Be her rock and provide her the strength and ability to kick this. We ask this of you Lord in Your son's name, Amen.

Comment

Update.. brain scan shows no damage

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Update.. brain scan shows no damage
                                Now if you have never seen a miracle before.. you just read about one!

Comment

Working...
                                X