Anyone lose a bow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone lose a bow.

I seen this on FB and figured I’d post up here. Found on Hwy 43. If it’s your pm me and I’ll help you get in touch with who has it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	87731265-99A0-4EA5-BF6A-C9B522ACED5D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	25186341

That's wild! I hope the owner sees this. Only a few more weeks before the season...

Comment

That would make me cry.

Comment

Seems every year there is at least one of these threads. I cant figure out how you leave 400-1300 $ sitting on the tailgate.

Comment

Still honest people out there even though I seem to lose hope a little more each day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those bow cases fly like kites.

Comment

Ouch....

Comment

Glad to see there are a few good folks left ... I hope he can find the owner..

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  That would make me cry.
                  ABSOLUTELY. Then I would spend way too much money on the new setup.
                  Last edited by MRWHITE87; 08-17-2019, 10:24 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Good for you Wil Taylor. Hope ya get hooked up with the owner!

Comment

I'm thinking that anyone who leaves their bow in the truck bed might take until the next time they wanted to shoot it to realize they had lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                        I'm thinking that anyone who leaves their bow in the truck bed might take until the next time they wanted to shoot it to realize they had lost it.

Truth. I would hate to see the condition of a bow left in a black case in the back of a truck in Texas heat.

Comment

I think I seen thread on here of someone asking if one had been found

Comment

A buddy had someone steal his bow out of the back of his truck 2 days before going on a week long hunt, Could not figure out why he just left it in the back of the truck.
                            I had just bought a nice Hoyt compound and I don't shoot compounds so I gave it to him, he was praying for a solution, didn't have money to buy one and God showed up for him.
                            He was the first one to welcome me and befriend me when I walked into his church for the first time I went to church in 25 years, he deserved it. Hope the owner of this gets his back.

Comment

If I had a bow case it would have my contact info on it, I have phone number on my truck keys....

Comment

Working...
                              X