Leaving Bowtech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving Bowtech

Purchased a new Reign 6 from a shop at the beginning of last season. A month and a half ago my upper left limb fractured. Got it shipped off to get 4 new in house limbs put on by Bowtech. Got my bow back Wednesday and only shot 10-15 arrows. Shot 5 arrows on Friday and my lower left limb cracked in two places down the middle. Hopefully switching over to a Mathews Vertix tomorrow. Shot the bow and actually liked it despite being a bowtech guy. Thoughts and concerns are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was all of that under warranty? I’ve never owned bowtech but that seems unreasonable.

Comment

Switched to an elite last year. Loving it so far

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the trouble. Bowtech made a big deal about supposedly fixing their limb issues. Guess they still haven’t figured it out.

Comment

I guess that's what happens when they refuse to fallow.

Comment

You want be disappointed in that vertix.

Comment

I have a vertix and it took some time to get it tuned to shoot broadheads . it's very finicky about your grip.

Comment

Hate to hear that about the bowtech. The reign series supposedly fixed their limb issues but I guess there are still a few bad apples. Loved my reign 6

Comment

Originally posted by Cjh94 View Post
                  Purchased a new Reign 6 from a shop at the beginning of last season. A month and a half ago my upper left limb fractured. Got it shipped off to get 4 new in house limbs put on by Bowtech. Got my bow back Wednesday and only shot 10-15 arrows. Shot 5 arrows on Friday and my lower left limb cracked in two places down the middle. Hopefully switching over to a Mathews Vertix tomorrow. Shot the bow and actually liked it despite being a bowtech guy. Thoughts and concerns are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Good decision. You will be very happy with Mathews Vertix

Comment

Had the same experience with Bowtech. I absolutely loved my Bowtech RPM 360, but It went through 2 sets of limbs. I traded it back in after the second set for another Matthews.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen View Post
                      Switched to an elite last year. Loving it so far
                      x2
                      The only Bowtech I've held onto Is my Prodigy

Comment

Bowtech Assassin 2012 and haven't felt the need to get another bow

Though after reading several reports of the Bowtech Realm SR6 placing as the top bow it has my curiosity peaked.

Comment

Ironically I just ordered a Bowtech Reckoning.

Comment

Junk
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	C2569B8E-861E-45A3-826F-B2A89F401356.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24587686

Comment

My insanity cpx had both upper and lower limbs split at full draw 2 years ago. Bowtech replaced everything but the riser and told me they would replace it with a new bow if it ever happened again. So glad to see they've fixed these issues...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X