Rockport Fishing Guide Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport Fishing Guide Recommendation

I am wanting to take my old man bay fishing in Rockport and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on guides in that area?

Captain Levi price is awesome and he is a bow hunter

Comment

Levi is a good dude and is always on fish. If y’all want to wade I would recommend jay or jay ray Watkins.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I highly recommend Jared.

First Light Fishing Charters Fishing Guide Service, Rockport TX Bay trips, bait, lure and fly fishing along the Texas Mid Coast.

Comment

Capt. Eddie Jenkins with Ingleside fishing charters has been on some good fish lately.
              You will have a good time with him!

Comment

I would recommend Will Janecek with WJ Outdoors. Check him out on fb

Comment

If for any reason you wanted to travel an hour away, my old man is a guide in Port O'Connor. DB Coastal outfitters, Doug Berry (281) 620-8394. I think they have been doing pretty well from what I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cberry View Post
                    If for any reason you wanted to travel an hour away, my old man is a guide in Port O'Connor. DB Coastal outfitters, Doug Berry (281) 620-8394. I think they have been doing pretty well from what I can tell.
                    Small world. Doug is a nice guy. I have been fishing some of his Friday evening tournaments the last couple of years. Can’t go wrong with Doug if you can get to POC.

Comment

John Johnson Jr is the way to go. He usually launches out of Seagun or Cove Harbor.

Comment

Originally posted by CLR View Post
                        Small world. Doug is a nice guy. I have been fishing some of his Friday evening tournaments the last couple of years. Can’t go wrong with Doug if you can get to POC.
                        Yeah I have met a few people up in the Houston area that fished those summer tournaments, they seemed to do really well on turnout. I need to make a trip down soon I haven't been in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                          I am wanting to take my old man bay fishing in Rockport and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on guides in that area?
                          Jay Watkins..but you need to book in advance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Always had fun with Todd Adams and caught plenty.

Comment

Working...
                            X