Bay Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Boat

Well I finally did it after many months looking at what may be the worst time ever to buy a boat I found what I feel was a decent deal on a 2009 Frontier 210 with 60 hrs on the Yamaha SHO 200. T-top power pole and garmin electronics, speakers Bluetooth cd player/stereo and all the required safety gear. Also has interior LED lighting

The two things I plan to add are a turbo swing tow bar for the wife/kids and a trolling motor. Trying to decide between the 24 volt 80lb thrust minn Kota or the motor guide Xi3 saltwater series

What is the TBH preference on these two anything I should know about one or the other and any other must have accessories I should look into

Minn Kota all the way.

Comment

With a boat that large and being a center console with a t top seems like you really need to jump to a 36v unit.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
        With a boat that large and being a center console with a t top seems like you really need to jump to a 36v unit.

Most definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 80 lb minnkota on my 22 ft ranger and have no problems fishing all day. I really don't see the need for another battery. And I fish 2 days a week.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

36V Minnkota.

Comment

I have a MG and it's been decent but when it wets the bed it will be replaced by a MK.

Comment

Congratulations! Need pictures of said boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I have a 80 lb minnkota on my 22 ft ranger and have no problems fishing all day. I really don't see the need for another battery. And I fish 2 days a week.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Do you have a t-top?

Comment

I have 2 80 lbrs mounted on the foot of my heavy 24’ Dusky offshore with t top they run and run all day

Comment

I pick it up next weekend and will get some good pics then. I am undecided on if the t-top will stay or go at this moment.

Comment

I would check on availability on the trolling motors, I believe some of them are hard to come by.

Comment

24V will be fine. If your a recreational fisherman and will spend half the day on the water you’ll have plenty. Now if you plan to fish daylight to dark working it the entire time go 36V.

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy it!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X