No announcement yet.

Stolen Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the Jeep was recovered and I hope there’s some people in jail for a few years!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I wouldnt take onstar on a vehicle if it was free!

Glad yall got the ride back!
      Jeep’s don’t have Onstar. That is a GM product. Jeep’s use the unconnect app that has a vehicle finder function. It apparently worked well in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        Jeep’s don’t have Onstar. That is a GM product. Jeep’s use the unconnect app that has a vehicle finder function. It apparently worked well in this instance.
        Im well aware of that. There is a jeep in my driveway

Comment

I just bought a jeep with uconnect. Didnt know i can check location of my jeep. Still trying to figures out what all it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Im well aware of that. There is a jeep in my driveway
            Well, I knew there was a reason why I like reading your posts! Now I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              They should cut they’re hands off for this type of stuff
              This!

Buddy had a temporary duty assignment in Qatar. His favorite thing about that country is its low crime. Said he could forget his wallet in a public restroom and come back a week later and it would still be there. Theaves are dealt with harshly.

Comment

Glad she got it back.

Unfortunately, the crooks will be cut loose laughing as they go steal another vehicle.

Remind her to change her bankcards, etc. if they took her purse/wallet.

Comment

Noe, great news. And, there were multiple units on the look out for the jeep. Great job, HPD.

Comment

Wow, great ending to this story. I am glad she got her vehicle back and like others hope justice is served to the thieves. Sounds like they have plenty of evidence to put them away.

Comment

Love a happy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I just bought a jeep with uconnect. Didnt know i can check location of my jeep. Still trying to figures out what all it does.
                        UConnect works as long as the vehicle is not moving.

Comment

Working...
                        X