Got me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    There was a pair of leather work gloves in my door, needless to say they didn’t get touched.
    A lot of meaningful truth in that one sentence jaker¬_cc, well said.

Comment

Dang...
      So I assume with the thread title, this isn’t the first time they broke into this truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Dang...
        So I assume with the thread title, this isn’t the first time they broke into this truck?

Nope, they got me two years ago at the Pearl district. They got my work phone and a soft yeti cooler that time. Then again 5 years ago at the Rim area by bass pro shops, didn’t lose much at all that time either. I keep my weapon on me and don’t really leave anything in my vehicle. I get severely ****** every time it happens but it doesn’t shock me anymore.

Comment

Nope, they got me two years ago at the Pearl district. They got my work phone and a soft yeti cooler that time. Then again 5 years ago at the Rim area by bass pro shops, didn’t lose much at all that time either. I keep my weapon on me and don’t really leave anything in my vehicle. I get severely ****** every time it happens but it doesn’t shock me anymore.
          Wow. I guess I have been extremely lucky.
          As easy as it seems to get into these trucks, I may start leaving my doors unlocked just to keep the damage down. I don’t keep anything valuable in my truck either.

Comment

I was seconds away from scoring one for the good guys. But I’m afraid they are getting thick here in San Antonio. Could have been a much worse situation had I gotten hands on the guy. No telling if he or the driver had a weapon. A door handle isn’t worth getting shot over, but that’s only after I’ve calmed down a bit.

Ya it’s not worth it. I had an encounter with some thugs who showed up late one night in a Hummer when they thought nobody was watching. They were armed and definitely prepared for a fight.

Seen a high speed, stolen car chase up close one night when the suspects wrecked and then tried to flee on foot. The first thing they did was toss their weapons into a creek.

Comment

Dam man hate a thief. I wish you would’ve caught em and put a knot on their arses. Bad thing is SAPD won’t do jack crap about it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Dam man hate a thief. I wish you would’ve caught em and put a knot on their arses. Bad thing is SAPD won’t do jack crap about it.
                You'd probably get arrested for assaulting a criminal. Sad but true.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta figure out a way to put tannerite in the door handle so when they pop it, they get popped.

POS thievin Biden brats

Comment

Handled it better than I would have. I'd be able to give a very accurate description of that car. It's the only vehicle driving around with bullet holes in the windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                      You'd probably get arrested for assaulting a criminal. Sad but true.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                      Yea true. But I’d go to jail with a grin on my face for whooping one of them fools.

Comment

That is terrible that this happened, it is a horrible feeling knowing someone broke in to your vehicle. I’m glad they didn’t get anything, but still it is sickening and it is happening more and more. Nothing worse than a thief, hope they can catch them.

Comment

Man That Su**.

Comment

That bites. Too bad you did not get him.
                            That door handle assembly looks quite easy to pop out and access the door latch. Not only did they ruin the handle by breaking the clips that hold it, they creased the metal around the door.
                            Is this a common method of break in for most Fords?

Comment

Originally posted by blfx4 View Post
                              That is terrible that this happened, it is a horrible feeling knowing someone broke in to your vehicle. I’m glad they didn’t get anything, but still it is sickening and it is happening more and more. Nothing worse than a thief, hope they can catch them.
                              From what I have heard, there will be zero attempt to follow up on the “attempted car robbery”. Nothing against any and all LEOs. Just the system is broken.

Wish I was in charge of penalties for a few months. Lots of culling.

BP

Comment

Send Biden and Kamala the repair cost, along with a thank you note .

Comment

Working...
                                X