No announcement yet.

Shopping for a Quiver is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the G5 quiver on both of f my Switchbacks and love them. Very quiet while shooting, removing arrows and removing and installing the quiver. Plenty of adjustments and light weight. Give them a look.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
      I have the G5 quiver on both of f my Switchbacks and love them. Very quiet while shooting, removing arrows and removing and installing the quiver. Plenty of adjustments and light weight. Give them a look.
      Thanks!

Comment

I have tight spots on both my hunting bows and love em. Of course, now i prefer to shoot without a quiver so go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
          I have tight spots on both my hunting bows and love em. Of course, now i prefer to shoot without a quiver so go figure.
          You never know when you may get to stalk hunt- then you’ll need them! It seems as if a lot of hunters must hunt only in enclosed blinds in which I will a lot but there are times I will be stalking ! Mine will get used

Comment

Tight spot is way to go

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                You never know when you may get to stalk hunt- then you’ll need them! It seems as if a lot of hunters must hunt only in enclosed blinds in which I will a lot but there are times I will be stalking ! Mine will get used
                Tight Spot's first arrow on the quiver pops out towards you instead of off to the side like the rest. They did that intentionally for quick and subtle ejection of that arrow while stalking.

Comment

I have a new to me Mathews Switchback ! I’ve been searching for a quality quiver and I’m horrible about going way too in depth on researching Everything . I want a one piece that is made in the USA, 4-5 arrow, quiet, light , will hold 400 spines firmly ,has adjustable angles and has an aluminum locking mechanism on it ( nothing with plastic)! I’ve looked at the high end and middle ranges. What I have found out is they All have their problems which is sad because it tells me that QC is way down -as in with most things! Not interested in the Arrow web at all so we can move on from that one!

Help a Brother out
                  alpine soft lock,, and done,,, been using the same one for 20 years now, i have several bows and each one has the alpine mount on it, just take it off of one and sue another,,, the mount is rubber and the quivers are about the quietest made
                  Last edited by xman59; 05-08-2021, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Im thinking about trying the new Tight spot two piece.. But I already have a regular tight spot so probably dont need to waste my money

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                      alpine soft lock,, and done,,, been using the same one for 20 years now, i have several bows and each one has the alpine mount on it, just take it off of one and sue another,,, the mount is rubber and the quivers are about the quietest made

Great quivers that are very quiet. Ive been using them for quite a few years as well. But, they are a pita to get off and put on.

Ive been looking for at getting a tightspott for awhile, but dang theyre expensive. Have never been able to bring myself to spend the money. Especially since whatever I buy, I have to buy two. One for my wife as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Great quivers that are very quiet. Ive been using them for quite a few years as well. But, they are a pita to get off and put on.

Ive been looking for at getting a tightspott for awhile, but dang theyre expensive. Have never been able to bring myself to spend the money. Especially since whatever I buy, I have to buy two. One for my wife as well.

Well, get Her one first then go ahead and get you one - that’s how it works

Comment

Mathews quivers have been great in the past, if not I would look at tree limb quivers. I and my sons used tight spots for a couple years and are more adjustable, but all three of ours had issues at the worst of times. The epoxy broke a couple times. And one sheered the bolts off. I would never use a quiver that mounts on my sight bracket again. A guy last year while we were hunting pigs had some issues with his in camp also. He ended up having to carry his arrows around for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                            Mathews quivers have been great in the past, if not I would look at tree limb quivers. I and my sons used tight spots for a couple years and are more adjustable, but all three of ours had issues at the worst of times. The epoxy broke a couple times. And one sheered the bolts off. I would never use a quiver that mounts on my sight bracket again. A guy last year while we were hunting pigs had some issues with his in camp also. He ended up having to carry his arrows around for a week.
                            I’ve read about the epoxy problem many times on reviews in the last week! But I still think QC is lacking one every brand!

Thanks!

Comment

Up

Comment

Well, get Her one first then go ahead and get you one - that’s how it works

Well you got that figured out! Got $300 i can borrow?! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X