No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good doctors and medical staff make a huge difference Brian! Glad Macie and y’all have some in her corner.

Almost to the weekend Macie girl!!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Good evening Macie. Have a great week.

Comment

Have a great weekend Princess Macie.

Comment

Merry Christmas Macie and family!

Comment

Merry Christmas, y’all!

Comment

Hope you and your family had a good Christmas Miss Macie. May you have and your family have a great and prosperous New Year. Prayers from the Campbell's.

Comment

Happy Friday sweet Macie gal!

Comment

Happy new years Macie girl

Comment

Happy New Years, Miss Macie

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Friday Macie, stay warm. Maybe a little campfire will help if the wind will lay.

Comment

Once again I have failed at updating this thread. Just seems life gets in the way with everything. The few minutes I do have, I am usually on tap a talk on my phone and hate typing on it.

Macie is doing great. No up or downs. Liver bio came back clean so they decided it was just one of her meds causing the elevated readings. She had a great Christmas with both Tyler and Harley and their spouses and Kale all here. She always lites up when Harley walks in the door. Of course so do I!

Happy New year everyone.

Comment

Good morning Macie girl!

Glad to hear the good news Brian. Happy new year to y’all.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Happy New Year Macie. Brian I understand about life getting in the way.

Brian glad everyone got to come in for the holidays and everyone is doing fine.

Macie we're Praising God for the good test reports, also praying for you and your family that God Blesses y'all greatly!

God Bless the Gardner's.
                            Last edited by BowCrazy; 01-17-2023, 09:41 PM.

Comment

good news is so pleasing to all. Hello Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                Once again I have failed at updating this thread. Just seems life gets in the way with everything. The few minutes I do have, I am usually on tap a talk on my phone and hate typing on it.

Macie is doing great. No up or downs. Liver bio came back clean so they decided it was just one of her meds causing the elevated readings. She had a great Christmas with both Tyler and Harley and their spouses and Kale all here. She always lites up when Harley walks in the door. Of course so do I!

Happy New year everyone.
                                Always glad to see great updates. I can imagine how much fun y'all had with everyone there for Christmas. May this year be a great blessing for the Gardners.

Comment

Working...
                                X