No announcement yet.

Thoughts on score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful buck, I'm in the 150s crowd. 149-153 would be my range.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to say between 155 to 160. A beautiful buck no matter what the score is!

Comment

Just an update: I have not yet seen him in person but he is very much still alive. I’m glad to see he has made it thru the first rut and hopefully he’s bred every doe on the ranch lol.

I’m actually still struggling with wether he is really old enough to kill. I know the hill country can give even the most seasoned hunters a run for their money when aging but this guy…….he’s making me work for it.

Recent pictures, is he really that old? He just seems about 5ish. I can’t imagine what he will look like next year if he isn’t killed but I’m sure tempted to let him walk. Am I stupid lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No fears man, he is NOT a 5 year old. Looks 7+ to me. Go shoot that sucker!

Comment

I’d shoot him one more time after he hit the ground. That’s a beautiful deer. Hopefully he’ll daylight for ya to get the opportunity.

Comment

Ok, taking a deep breath and I’ll hunt hard for him. I suppose he does need to come out in the darn daylight. He keeps weird hours lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

SHOOT, he's plenty old.

Comment

Comment

oh ya! pushing 160

Comment

Working...
                    X