So horrible prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all involved so sad...

Comment

So sad.
            Prayers sent.

Comment

so sad. anyone know if she was from Wise Co or just hunting out there? my daughter is 15 and know most of the girls from all the schools that age

Comment

So very sad.
                Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sending one up!

Comment

Lord have mercy.....Prayers sent.

Comment

Tragic and somber week for Wise county folks. Has there been nothing officially announced on this horrific event? Can’t seem to find anything. Prayers up for all involved!

Comment

Prayers sent for family

Comment

man, it's been tough in Wise county... I have an acquaintance that coaches down there and they have been hit really hard this year. Prayers for all and especially the father who found her...that's just awful

Comment

I have met the Father while out hunting before. They were good people for sure. Sorry to hear this happened. I have been on scene for a few situations like this as a paramedic but can't even begin to imagine being a father and walking up to your daughter like this. Keeping them in my thoughts that they can learn to live past this tragedy. I will certainly be a tough one to cope with.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                                so sad. anyone know if she was from Wise Co or just hunting out there? my daughter is 15 and know most of the girls from all the schools that age
                                Samantha Thomas went to school in Alvord. I know her father. He is an active member of the FB page LBJ Grasslands Deer Hunters. She was 15 years old.

The community is setting up several fund raisers and a bank account to help the family.

Alvord superintendent Randy Brown confirmed ninth-grade student Samantha Thomas died over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X