Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Does a Sniper Hog Light count?

yup....same!

Comment

Ive hunted years without one.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Over the years I can’t tell any difference in shooting with a stabilizer on the bow or off. This is across three bows. I continually ask myself why I bother with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never had one.

Comment

I have a 12" front bar and 9" back bar. They don't make much difference in my overall shot when considerating on using perfect form. But they really help in hunting situations.

Comment

I knew lots of y’all were unstable

Comment

In my personal experience, I don't notice any difference in my groups with, or without one, on my bow. I think they help mitigate some vibration, but don't see a need for one, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I knew lots of y’all were unstable
                  Hahaha, good one!

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickLT1 View Post
                    I have a 12" front bar and 9" back bar. They don't make much difference in my overall shot when considerating on using perfect form. But they really help in hunting situations.

How so I’m curious? Just wondering I’ve already gotten rid of my back bar and thinking bout losing the front … just one less thing that gets in the way

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Over the years I can’t tell any difference in shooting with a stabilizer on the bow or off. This is across three bows. I continually ask myself why I bother with one.

X2
                      I have always been of the thought that they are alot like fishing lures meant to catch fisherman and not fish.

Just something that doesn’t do much except get gear heads excited.

Comment

None on my elite

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                          I use short 5”, on all my bow’s just to dampen any vibration.
                          Otherwise they really useless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                            How so I’m curious? Just wondering I’ve already gotten rid of my back bar and thinking bout losing the front … just one less thing that gets in the way

My stabilizer setup on my bow is purely for having a well balanced bow. If I have a bruiser in front If me I may not think about ensuring my bow is level at full draw.
                            I like being able to know I can just settle my pin where I need it and let the arrow fly without having to think about anything else.

Comment

I was in a bow shop several years ago, and one of the sales people was telling me about how light the then-new carbon fiber bows were. So I asked him to see one. They had one all rigged out with about a three pound stabilizer on it....I am no expert on bows, but I don't see the point... That is a good place to mount a light or camera, and that's about it, as far as I am concerned...Maybe for target shooting only...

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post

Fiddling in my garage and checking tune…. Lead me to try shooting no front stabilizer and see if it changed anything on paper for me….
                                Question is who hunts with no stabilizer what so ever to lighten weight? Pros? Cons? I’ll be going to the range later this week and see what my groups look like

Didn’t know a stabilizer could change paper tune!

Comment

Working...
                                X