Blackstone Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    I don’t own one but….. to be able to lift it?
    Not sure how that would help?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I found one hole in the corner of the removable top. I figured maybe they were put there so you could pin the cover so it wouldn't come off but there's no pins and theres two holes on one side of the griddle and one on the other

Comment

Maybe helped in production?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Maybe helped in production?
          Yeah my first initial thought is maybe they hung it by a hook when they were making them but it was just weird to have one hole on the left side and two holes on the right. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a part that would attach the cover with a pin or something to lock it down

Comment

Just got Blackstone Betty all put together and seasoned up.

Got my propane adapter hose in the mail. Wish it was a little longer than 3 ft but I'll make it work.

Got a bunch of family coming over for a late Christmas / New Year's Eve get together so I will put it through its paces with a lot of breakfast food and other stuff.

Comment

Looks good Bobby! If you have not, you should check blackstone Betty out on blackstones YouTube, she has some drool worthy recipes along with a couple others.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Looks good Bobby! If you have not, you should check blackstone Betty out on blackstones YouTube, she has some drool worthy recipes along with a couple others.

Sierracharlie out....
                Will do! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Just got Blackstone Betty all put together and seasoned up.

Got my propane adapter hose in the mail. Wish it was a little longer than 3 ft but I'll make it work.

Got a bunch of family coming over for a late Christmas / New Year's Eve get together so I will put it through its paces with a lot of breakfast food and other stuff.
                  This hose is the one I use with my Blackstone and little buddy heater. It's 10ft long if you want a longer hose Bobby.

Comment

Anyone happen to snag an extra Blackstone?

Comment

I'm sure it will be a dumb question but what are these holes for in the sides of the griddle. 2 on one side and one on the other.

Could the wholes be for a lid kit?

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
                        Could the wholes be for a lid kit?
                        I have the lid that came with it. Doesn't seem to be for that.

Comment

I'm sure it will be a dumb question but what are these holes for in the sides of the griddle. 2 on one side and one on the other.

Per Google: They are holes used during the manufacturing process, while in production the griddle is hung from these holes. That's all I found but there is a Youtube video of a guy who built a hinge for his top...but doesn't look like he utilized the holes.

Comment

Thanks! Smart was right. [emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              This hose is the one I use with my Blackstone and little buddy heater. It's 10ft long if you want a longer hose Bobby.

https://www.academy.com/p/mr-heater-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
                              Who doesn't want that [emoji12]I picked mine up from TS

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blackstone Deal Alert!

Thanks! Smart was right. [emoji15][emoji15]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X