• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations

Comment

deer/rabbit sausage!!

Comment

Mamma has been busy. Pressure canned some yellowfin tuna from the TBH tuna trip. Canned some deer meat from the buck I shot the other day. Also canned some pinto beans and other stuff for long-term storage.

Still learning all this stuff but she's doing pretty well if I say so myself.

Had to throw some fresh deer steaks on the cast iron for lunch.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

I see some pickling juice in the second pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I see some pickling juice in the second pic.
            That's aiming fluid. Helps me shoot straight!

Comment

I don't know why I have not seen this thread until now. I recently bought a place within 30min of you and I'll be reading through this entire thread for ideas and inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by TRH View Post
                I don't know why I have not seen this thread until now. I recently bought a place within 30min of you and I'll be reading through this entire thread for ideas and inspiration.
                Glad to have you as a semi-neighbor. Stay in touch. I'll be up there permanently in 17 days!

Comment

Originally posted by TRH View Post
                  Close to me too...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post

Why do you need hvac for the well house?
                    I missed this comment earlier...

It's a well house but also our main hang out. It's 16' x 16'. Has a dining table, oven, microwave, washer/dryer, cabinets, fridge, stand up freezer, etc. We call it "Town Hall".

Comment

Part of Mr. 8 point got processed today. 26 lbs of venison burger mixed, vacuum sealed, and in the freezer. Lotsa fun with my wife using the sealer and me on the grinder.

The peach grinding fluid helped everything go smoothly. [emoji38]

And this new chamber vac sealer is the cats meow!

Last edited by Chew; 12-09-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hey man. You sent us a photo blast of an empty pan. That must have been some good peach juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          Hey man. You sent us a photo blast of an empty pan. That must have been some good peach juice.
                          Very strange. kept doing it over and over.

Comment

Comment

Nicely done on the processing. I need to get me a decent vacuum sealer.

Comment

Yea, chamber vacs will change your life

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X