No announcement yet.

US beat Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't watch it, but anytime Iran gets their azzes beat by anything American; i'm all for it.

Comment

Iran, pronounced (eye-ran)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Hope it is not a death sentence for their players...
        I know a guy who was on the 1982 Iranian soccer’s team who used the World Cup to flee to the USA , he had a very sad story about his grandparents and other family that got tortured and lost everything

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I can only assume all the Iranian woman had a sad face after the loss.
          There were some cryers and second and third lookers in the crowd today.

Comment

We got a World Cup thread yo.

Rookies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I tuned in just to watch the most popular sport in the world and couldn’t get interested.
              Congrats to the US boys, but ****, that’s a hard watch.

Comment

it's only a hard watch if you don't understand the strategy of the game...much like Hockey, only on a larger playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  it's only a hard watch if you don't understand the strategy of the game...much like Hockey, only on a larger playing field.
                  I don’t care for either…

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    it was like UT football. good first half, lousy second half.

USA played good ball first half. they were crisp and hustled to the ball and made good passes.

second half, they were gassed. Iran beat them to 50/50 balls every time and they played sloppy. Lucky they were able to hold onto the lead the second half.
                    Did not see the the game. But judging off the past 2 games this one was very high scoring. They scored infinity more goals than the first 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      I don’t care for either…

At least in hockey you see fights. In soccer they just pretend to be hurt until the red decides what he’s gonna do then they get up and run off like nothing happened. Drives me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Hope it is not a death sentence for their players...
                        Doesn't say death sentence but probably not welcomed back in open arms

Comment

true there are a lot of flopping...much like NBA. this game however, there were several high intensity collissions(mostly legs/ankle or knee to the back). those guys were playing their hearts out for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                            We beat them at more than just soccer
                            I’m envisioning a big waving American flag. Coors light. Bald eagles. Maybe a mullet and an 80s Chevy and a dude yelling “hell yeah brother!”

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              We got a World Cup thread yo.

Rookies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Sports thread PoPo is here! Y’all better straighten up

Comment

Iranians were actually cheering for America.

Comment

Working...
                                X