No announcement yet.

Some POS shot our orange tabby cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the round paralyzed the cat you might need to give some consideration to the fact that for sure one of your neighbors shot your cat snd maybe did it across the fence. Have you notified LE? Id have every one of my neighbors on notice. I wouldn’t accuse anyone of anything without proof, but Id let them know what went down and when I find the SOB Im gonna ****ing bury him/her regardless of age and if anyone is caught firing onto my property I will assume it is towards me and will respond accordingly.

Comment

Sorry this happened, I give you props for trying to save him. I’m sure you’ll know quickly if it is worth keeping him alive. You need to do what’s best for him, not what’s best for you, but I’m sure you know this.

Comment

Hhmm….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          If the round paralyzed the cat you might need to give some consideration to the fact that for sure one of your neighbors shot your cat snd maybe did it across the fence. Have you notified LE? Id have every one of my neighbors on notice. I wouldn’t accuse anyone of anything without proof, but Id let them know what went down and when I find the SOB Im gonna ****ing bury him/her regardless of age and if anyone is caught firing onto my property I will assume it is towards me and will respond accordingly.
          wow, that's a LOT of assuming. Neighbors? Fired across fence? just wow.

Comment

Our neighbors make affordable wheelchairs for pets. They are located here in Texas just Southwest of Houston near Manvel. You can even bring him by for a proper fitting and save the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              I have no doubt someone/neighbor in the immediate area shot him. Exactly who that was is the hard part to figure out. I haven't notified LE because....well this is Jasper and I know nothing will be done about it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

So your willing to put a cat in a wheelchair, squeeze the bladder and stick something up it’s arse every day for it to live??? Are we all falling for the joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't put a pet through a life like that. It sucks big time that this happened. But I'd put him down.

Comment

You might be about to find out what that old saying “like trying to stick a string up a wildcats @$$” is really like.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your pet

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
                        I have no doubt someone/neighbor in the immediate area shot him. Exactly who that was is the hard part to figure out. I haven't notified LE because....well this is Jasper and I know nothing will be done about it.

Jasper? Yes sir, sweep it under the rug and don’t talk about it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RobinBradbery View Post
                          Our neighbors make affordable wheelchairs for pets. They are located here in Texas just Southwest of Houston near Manvel. You can even bring him by for a proper fitting and save the shipping.

https://www.dogstogo.net/
                          Thanks for the link. I'll pass it on to my wife.

Comment

God be with your peddling pusyy MrRead.
                            My donkeys stomped my yellow tom dead a couple months ago. I cried. He followed me around like a dog.

Comment

Im really sorry to hear that. Was the cat wearing a collar when it was shot? If so I would kill whoever shot it

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                                Im really sorry to hear that. Was the cat wearing a collar when it was shot? If so I would kill whoever shot it
                                Spending the rest of your life in jail doesn’t sound like a very smart idea…

Comment

Working...
                                X