No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. iPhone. Half the time the screen is black and I have to get out and restart. Other half it takes forever to refresh. And they are advertising Black Friday prices. Now way I would pay this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working!

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Im back to not getting notifications with it again

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't want to highjack the OP, but anybody have a killer ''Pot roast'' recipe?

Comment

Originally posted by lostbrd View Post
            Don't want to highjack the OP, but anybody have a killer ''Pot roast'' recipe?

I’m told I make a pretty good pot roast, but I don’t think I have a recipe. Pot Roast is something you “build,” more than something you make. Let me see what I can find, though, and I’ll send it to you.

Comment

No issues with mine .

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                No issues here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So, it's now 10:18PM. Is it done yet? And how come I ain't got a call? Meat looks kinda like a headless baby pig.

Comment

For those who have or are experiencing issues with tapatalk this is the response I just received from them.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.

We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to fix a network issue that resulted in a couple of problems.
                  Rest assured that our technical team is working on it.
                  We hope to have everything back to normal as soon as possible.
                  Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience, and have a great rest of the weekend.

Chris
                  Tapatalk Support

Comment

Good to know thanks

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

no issues for me

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        For those who have or are experiencing issues with tapatalk this is the response I just received from them.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk.

We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to fix a network issue that resulted in a couple of problems.
                        Rest assured that our technical team is working on it.
                        We hope to have everything back to normal as soon as possible.
                        Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience, and have a great rest of the weekend.

Chris
                        Tapatalk Support
                        This is a lot of information for something that contains little information.

Comment

Id have to verify the name but I think 'chris' is who I emailed over a few weeks where he told me the same thing.

In the end I found my own issues and thought I had fixed it. I havent done anything and its back to not working correctly again.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Id have to verify the name but I think 'chris' is who I emailed over a few weeks where he told me the same thing.

In the end I found my own issues and thought I had fixed it. I havent done anything and its back to not working correctly again.
                            Now that you mention it...my notifications stopped working recently

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Now that you mention it...my notifications stopped working recently

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Same here. I had to delete the app completely and reinstall for them to start working again. May be worth a try boys...

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

After I received his email mine is miraculously working smooth again. [emoji848]

Comment

Working...
                                X