Windshield repair - Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield repair - Tomball

Who do y'all like? Caught a rock driving home from San Angelo yesterday - 250 miles later that chip turned into a 10 inch crack, so it has to be replaced and will cost me $499 for my comprehensive deductible.. normally get chips repaired right away but this one never gave me a chance. Car is 2019 Navigator. Progressive insurance recommends SafeLite.. wanted to check with GS brain trust..

I have always used safelite also and always been happy. no idea what "out of pocket cost" is for a windshield. I have my deductible for windshield repair dropped down to $50 with my insurance........so I have never had to pay full price.

Comment

I've always used Tomball Auto Glass on Main St. Never had any problems.

Comment

I got safelite to come to the house it was convenient not having to waist a couple hours sitting in the shop, I had one problem when the technician ran my washer fluid line through the hood spring and broke it, and I had to drive to safelite to have it repaired.

Comment

Last one I had the dealer order it - install it and then I drove to my insurance office and handed them the bill. Got a check 2 weeks later.
          Did not give Farmers any say in the repair...

$2600.00

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            Last one I had the dealer order it - install it and then I drove to my insurance office and handed them the bill. Got a check 2 weeks later.
            Did not give Farmers any say in the repair...

$2600.00
            Yep I would recommend this if you have a higher end vehicle with rain sensors and computer screen, there where multiple people inside safelite having computer problems after having windows replaced

Comment

Working...
            X