Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not hunted once this season

anyone else in the same boat?

I got hit by a stingray in my wrist. Had surgery to fix it and still have not made one trip to the lease.

Not sure when I will make it but Lord knows I will be rolling hot when I do.

How did you manage to get hit on your wrist by a stingray??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've only been once. At this point I'm waiting on the gun guys to lose interest after a few weekends before I head back out.

Comment

Yep same here. Hoping to get one full weekend in before it’s said and done. Don’t know where yet though and may have to call in a favor from a buddy where killable deer are more densely populated than the family place.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Im curious as well. I bet that hurt like heck too. I got hit in the foot years ago and it hurt pretty dang bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve sat exactly once, opening morning of bow season. I was going to hunt that evening as well, but my wife’s area has been worse than dead since around Labor Day Weekend so I made the call to move her into my blind and just sit that one out.

I will be going back up this weekend though. Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. Hoping to stick one on the front half and just relax the rest of the time.

Comment

Here.

Been busy with work. Drought hit our deer pretty hard. Nothing on camera worth shooting...or anything on camera for that matter since acorns hit the ground. Waiting to see what shows up later this month or Dec.

Comment

Same here, minus the stingray. Our season opens Friday morning.

Comment

Same here....
                  Too **** busy with everything and more.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Too busy here with kid’s sports and life. But looking forward to next week and my wife gave me a pass on having to be at Thanksgiving with her family. No work and by myself unless my dad joins me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not been either. Having some back issues and trying to work through them to maybe be able to get out.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Im not mad at em anymore. After western hunts the thought of hunting over a pile of corn has forever tainted my future.

good luck

Comment

In for the story!!

Comment

Not a single sit yet so far this season.
                              I know for sure I'm hunting the week following Thanksgiving, but not sure if I'll be able to get out before that.

Comment

Working...
                              X