Good chair for pop up blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you guys used that comfortable?

This
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alien77721 View Post
      What have you guys used that comfortable?
      Office chairs. I have them in all pop ups and box stands I often get 4 or 6 at a time from work when they switch out chairs. I like being able to adjust the height of the chair because all pop up windows are different

They are much more comfortable also. You can pick them up for $15 or $20 on Craigslist or the side of the road also

Comment

I have this one, Millennium G-100. Not just for pop-ups. Legs are adjustable also. Legs fold up and store in a sack attached to the chair for transport. Total weight of the chair-pod is 8.5 lbs. Arm and gun rest not included.

With adjustable tripod legs, folding design and full-back ComfortMAX seat, the G100 chair is perfect for ground blind applications in any season.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-03-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I like this style of chair. Comfortable, quiet, sturdy enough to hold a big fella, and no arm rests to get in the way when drawing your bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve looked at spending $150+ on a ground blind chair but just can’t make myself do it. Metal folding chair with a pad is what I end up with.

Comment

For bow, gun, how much do you weigh, type of ground?

All that matters.

Comment

This is for a gun hunt. 200lbs, flat

Comment

Only a three day hunt and a bit of a hike. Was kinda looking for something a tad more portable

Comment

Originally posted by alien77721 View Post
                    Only a three day hunt and a bit of a hike. Was kinda looking for something a tad more portable

Thats important info that changes things. I’d just take a foldable camp chair like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      I have this one, Millennium G-100. Not just for pop-ups. Legs are adjustable also. Legs fold up and store in a sack attached to the chair for transport. Total weight of the chair-pod is 8.5 lbs. Arm and gun rest not included.

With adjustable tripod legs, folding design and full-back ComfortMAX seat, the G100 chair is perfect for ground blind applications in any season.

[ATTACH]1108081[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]1108082[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]1108083[/ATTACH]
                      we hunt public land and strap it onto our pack. The adjustable legs help a bunch/

Comment

Metal folding chair with a cushion. It’s quite and sturdy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Short 4 legged aluminum folding camp chair without arms. When its cold Ill put an ice fishing seat cushion to keep me tush warm.

The three legged ones seem to cut circulation off to my legs and put a weird pressure on my hip joints making long sits very uncomfortable.

Good skilling MrAlien

Comment

Mighty lite chair a SAMs.

Comment

I've always liked folding metal card table chairs.

Comment

Working...
                              X