No announcement yet.

2022-2023 Available Leases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looking for a lease. Hill Country/South Texas/ East Texas...

Comment

Looking for lease in south texas around Starr, Hidalgo, Willacy, Brooks county budget <$5k deer and hogs if it’s got nilgai even better

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        Kevin and I are also looking. Crazy how difficult it is to find a lease.

Comment

I've talked to several people about leases but I prefer to atleast meet the lease boss and see the property. People are paying sight unseen . It's hard to compete with that ..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
            I've talked to several people about leases but I prefer to atleast meet the lease boss and see the property. People are paying sight unseen . It's hard to compete with that ..
            This is truth

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
              That's surprising. From the other side of things why would you want someone to join that has not even seen the property or met you in person? Doesn't seem like a recipe for a long term lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                That's surprising. From the other side of things why would you want someone to join that has not even seen the property or met you in person? Doesn't seem like a recipe for a long term lease.
                Agreed, sounds like a disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                  That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't want to add someone to a lease I haven't met.

Comment

ValVerde county lease available. Need an account THF to pm the guy who posted it.

9 Spots open, Val Verde county There are 9 openings on a pasture in Val Verde county for a yearly lease. We are 12 miles east down FM 1024 from Pandale Road. Must feed protein during the time whitetail are growing horns (growing season). The ranch did not get hit with anthrax. There is...

9 Spots open, Val Verde county

There are 9 openings on a pasture in Val Verde county for a yearly lease. We are 12 miles east down FM 1024 from Pandale Road. Must feed protein during the time whitetail are growing horns (growing season). The ranch did not get hit with anthrax.

There is electric and water at the camp house. You will also have access to a walk-in cooler at the ranch HQ.

This is not a BC trophy lease, but there are some nice deer running around. Largest buck killed on the ranch was over 170 BC.

There are some mule deer, but mainly bucks.
                    Bow and gun allowed.
                    Harvest allotment:
                    2 WT bucks, or 1 WT/1MD. We like all of the bucks we shoot to be 4+ years old and 8 points or better.
                    2 WT does
                    2 turkey, gobblers only
                    Exotic BUCKS ONLY

Exotics are in limited numbers, but we have had decent numbers of aoudad off and on. Occasional Blackbuck, fallow.

No livestock on property currently, but in a few years we may have cattle rotated through our pasture.

Family friendly, Family and guests hunt off of your tags. Guests need to sit with you if deer hunting.

The whole pasture is available. It has a house, electricity, and water.

1900 acres; 9 guns total
                    $2900/gun
                    $967 due immediately, then follow up payments due 5/1 and 8/1.

Comment

Mexico Lease available
                      I have 7600 acres just South of Laredo, we cross at the Columbia bridge and are at the ranch in about 40 minutes. Ranch is off Hwy 85 towards Monterrey about 25 miles south of Nuevo Laredo. Lease is $5000 to the landowner, and $1500 for cotton seed, community corn feeders. We feed 20 tons of cotton seed a year ($8500), 4 total members, we do sell management hunts for the 130-150" deer the trophy hunters choose not to take. Ranch is turnkey, all feeders, pens, blinds, etc. are in. Season runs from week before Thanksgiving to end of January. Ducks, dove, varmints, hogs are all included. Looking PATIENT trophy hunters, we all don't kill a big one every year, but we do have them and try to let them get to 7 1/2 if they are on the trophy list. We don't stay up late drinking, or party much, we eat great and have a few drinks every evening, we enjoy the ranch and have a good time talking about life and deer. $3000 deposit is due now for cotton seed and landowner payment.

dvm1997atgmaildotcom

Posted on 2cool. Pics of deer on the link below
                      I have 7600 acres just South of Laredo, we cross at the Columbia bridge and are at the ranch in about 40 minutes. Ranch is off Hwy 85 towards Monterrey about 25 miles south of Nuevo Laredo. Lease is $5000 to the landowner, and $1500 for cotton seed, community corn feeders. We feed 20 tons of...

Comment

Lease ID: 1590
                        Date Listed: 2022-01-31
                        Owner's User ID: Cbanner
                        Ranch name: Chico & Cynthia Banner Ranch
                        County: Terrell
                        Acres: 4000
                        Hunters: 0
                        Cost: $4000 per hunter.
                        Lease Type: year-round
                        Means allowed: rifle, handgun
                        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
                        Property description: Hunting &Fishing on Beautiful Pecos River Group or Corporate lease $32,000
                        Lease description: Long term Year round hunting and fishing lease looking for a group of no more the 8 hunters Electric and water hook ups working on providing housing 8 a acre 432-661-8033 432-345-6747

Comment

Lease ID: 1587
                          Date Listed: 2022-01-23
                          Owner's User ID: 67278028KT
                          Ranch name: Southwell
                          County: Edwards
                          Acres: 3445
                          Hunters: 8
                          Cost: $4000 per hunter.
                          Lease Type: seasonal
                          Means allowed: rifle, shotgun
                          Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, migratory birds, small game
                          Property description: This 3445-acre lease is on Southern edge of the hill country, with large valley and rolling hills. Nice3 bedroom house furnished, water and electricity. Whitetail deer, turkey and hogs. No more than 8 guns. Axis available
                          Lease description: 3443 acres with Lodging, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Whitetail deer, Turkey, Hogs, Varmints, Mountain lion, coyotes. Whole group or small corporations. Guest will be limited. Protein and corn feeding year around required.

Comment

2400 acres along Rio Grande looking for 4 management minded hunters. Has 9 blinds ,corn,cotton and protein feeders that WE FILL! Price is 8500.00 a spot not the whole place! Has trophy whitetail ,quail,doves,turkey,hogs,and javelinas . Has excellent water,electric,and sewer hookups for RV. If you can’t pass young deer this isn’t for you! If you can’t follow simple fundamental rules this isn’t for you!

Jason - (210)367-1940

Comment

Facebook ad
                              I have two openings for two guys on a great lease north of Vernon Tx on the Red River 2000.00 year each plus your part of the feed as we feed year round nice bucks can send pictures shot two big 14 pointers with crossbows and a nice 10 last year last year killed 6 nice bucks the year before 2 buck county so you get two bucks have not been killing doe but you get 4 each if you want but want a management group here not shoot everything and lots of hogs year round plus a cabin available for rent to the right guys
                              Deer stands and feeders in place all you got to do is pay your part and fill feeders for me as I cannot due to medical reasons contact me at 940-399-3718
                              Larry Swaim

Comment

Lease ID: 1593
                                Date Listed: 2022-02-13
                                Owner's User ID: Danielb
                                Ranch name: Mld 3
                                County: Jasper
                                Acres: 5000
                                Hunters: 5
                                Cost: $1400 per hunter.
                                Lease Type: year-round
                                Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
                                Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
                                Property description: Mld property in Jasper county needing 5 hunters to join established lease.Campsite on property but does not have electricity or water.Good roads throughout the property.Must be able to pass on young deer.
                                Lease description: Mld lease with deer,turkey and hogs.Must be able to pass on young bucks to reach maturity.

Comment

Working...
                                X