No announcement yet.

Bob Saget: Dies at 65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me how this is funny? Think it's just a joke about his weirdo dirty perverted humor. I don't think he was pedo, just his style of comedy. No thanks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezM95_Y9ABk"]Bob Saget Raped and Killed a Girl in 1990! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
      I don't think there is any proof of that. He had a weird dirty since of humor as a comic that didn't line up with what people saw on Full House and Funniest Home videos, and when people roasted him comics take things way TOO FAR, and it's not funny in my opinion. I think people read into this the wrong way. Comics are a weird group of people, that really only truly understand each other, and what comics find funny between comics can be very different then what's funny to your average joe. Particularly the very blue humor that I just don't get.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        He was a pedo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        First I’ve ever heard of this. Where does this originate from?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            That is horrible if found true
            If it is true, it will get buried so deep that it will never see light.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
              Rumor is it may have been complications from the COVID booster.

Comment

So getting a shot almost a month previous to his death is what killed him? And some other guy had a heart attack a day after getting the shot, and these are supposed to be definitive examples? For all the bitching about the media, this article is dong the exact same thing, just from the other end of the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                  Him and Tom Hanks both
                  Where do you get this from? You in the know? So you are against Bob Saget but okay with Baylor rapes?

Comment

That is a dumb headline by a dumb news outlet. Maybe he died from the jab but that news paper has no idea how he died yet.

Comment

Well this thread derailed....

Comment

I don’t know who is stupider? The people who make up garbage propaganda news or the people who believe it and treat it as gospel and spread it around
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Well this thread derailed....
                          Yes, it’s gone full house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                            Tell me how this is funny? Think it's just a joke about his weirdo dirty perverted humor. I don't think he was pedo, just his style of comedy. No thanks.

Bob Saget Raped and Killed a Girl in 1990! - YouTube
                            WOW!! Yea that ain't normal and it dam sure ain't funny because that's not comedy.. But yet he laughs and giggles.. I've seen roasts before but Something is seriously wrong with those people....I'm going with the Pedo group here..

Where was the Olsens dad on the night ole BoBo comes up dead???

Comment

I think they accused Foxworthy of being a pedo on his roast too.

Comment

Working...
                              X