Chaparral hunt 12/07/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    So he ended up coming back out. Stayed at 50 yards for a bit then left towards the scrape. Gave it till it was good and dark, hit my coyote call to try and move him on in case he was still there. Feeling good about the morning.

Had time to size him up this time. He’s definitely lacking mass and height to scare 160 like I thought. He’s going to be closer to 150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooting for you. Just be glad you’re seing bucks I set for about 40 hours last week and never saw a buck except for a small 7 the very first night 180 yards away. Deer seem to be moving way better this week. I hope they continue to move for y’all

Comment

Well my hunt wasn’t as eventful, saw a big doe at last light, but I’m on the board with a deer sighting. Gonna try a tripod I have set up in am overlooking a flat, will prob try to rattle a little since I can see some country

Comment

Any deer brought in tonight?

Comment

So he ended up coming back out. Stayed at 50 yards for a bit then left towards the scrape. Gave it till it was good and dark, hit my coyote call to try and move him on in case he was still there. Feeling good about the morning.

Had time to size him up this time. He’s definitely lacking mass and height to scare 160 like I thought. He’s going to be closer to 150

He will be in again tomorrow. Can't wait to see him.

Comment

Glad to hear the arrow was clean and that he showed back up! Good luck everyone!

Comment

Nothing brought in when we left but was still a couple out, nobody called in said they were tracking either

Comment

I finally had a couple bucks show up right as dark. From what I could tell, they were shooters. They were bout 80 yards out. Hope they come by for breakfast.

Comment

Suprised and glad to see the trash was taken out, thanks mod!

Good luck this morning! Rootin for yall! Got a feeling Solocam_aggie is going to get him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck today!!!

Comment

In the tripod for round 4. Dark and hot! Sweating already. Going to be a brutal day.

Comment

In.
                        Warm and Very humid. NO wind. Their noses will be working good today.
                        We need wind.

Comment

Shoot straight today!

Comment

Solocam did you say you were in North Jay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

In the tripod for round 4. Dark and hot! Sweating already. Going to be a brutal day.

Brutal day for that buck! You’ll be on Cloud 9 come lunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X