Fireplace Insert stores- Dallas Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy a wood burning fireplace insert for the house. Give me some recommendations as to where to go up in the Dallas area. Thanks.

Dale Moser - SW Brick and Fireplace

In Keller - Just N of Fort Worth

Should be easy to find...his handle on hear is Dale Moser!

Comment

Bump for the evening crew

Comment

What part of DFW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the advantage of the insert vs a conventional fireplace?

Last edited by Bh_liberty; 12-06-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
            What part of DFW?

Doesn’t really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
              What’s the advantage of the insert vs a conversational fireplace?

I guess you mean conventional. Inserts are more efficient (more heat and less wood) and my wife has horrible allergies and doesn’t do well with “open fires”. Saturday is the only day we have to go lookin and Mosers place is closed Saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                I guess you mean conventional. Inserts are more efficient (more heat and less wood) and my wife has horrible allergies and doesn’t do well with “open fires”. Saturday is the only day we have to go lookin and Mosers place is closed Saturdays.

That’s what I thought. Been thinking about doing the same due to my daughter having allergies

Comment

I researched them earlier this year and found hundreds of online reviews and YouTube videos out there. There are EPA ratings on efficiency and myriad of other things you can use to determine the best one for you.

We ordered this one:

The Montpelier II wood insert highlights large, unobstructed views of the flames, turning your existing masonry fireplace into an efficient centerpiece.

We ordered it in March. It just arrived and is getting installed next Tuesday. I sure hope its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                    I researched them earlier this year and found hundreds of online reviews and YouTube videos out there. There are EPA ratings on efficiency and myriad of other things you can use to determine the best one for you.

We ordered this one:

The Montpelier II wood insert highlights large, unobstructed views of the flames, turning your existing masonry fireplace into an efficient centerpiece.

We ordered it in March. It just arrived and is getting installed next Tuesday. I sure hope its worth it.

That model is on our short list. Just want to talk to someone face to face and go over all the in's and out's. Cant believe it took 9 months to get yours delivered.

Comment

No Brainer… Dale Moser can hook you up.

Comment

Working...
                      X